Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome chapter...hopefully asad will get to the bottom of it but i think it will be zoya and asad together continue soon
tvpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...continue soon...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
very beautiful update ch..4 just love it
_Nabeela_ thumbnail
awsome update love it 
please continue it soon :)
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks all, the upcoming track in the show seems to be interesting... don't want to ruin it by adding my twists and  turns now... so will stop writing for the moment!
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Please please please continueee I wanna see how you punish Tanveer ðŸ˜ƒ
priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Writing Yaar... But we all r waiting for u r Update...
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Story continues... Part 6...

Zoya is lying in the hospital bed saying she's better now to the nurse meanwhile the doctor tells Asad that he can take her back home. There should be no problems and that she should take pain killers as per his instructions if the pain becomes unbearable. Asad is relieved to hear this and calls Dilshad to let her know that he's going to be taking the next flight home and bring Zoya with him. He also tells her to beware of Tanveer and to not let her know that they know she is behind everything. He says he is worried for his Ammi and Najma's safety, but Dilshad assures him a girl like Tanveer cannot harm her. And that she can always call the police, but Asad says he wants Tanveer to apologize for everything she has done, most importantly to Zoya.

Asad then helps Zoya get up...

Asad: Ms Farooqi... kya aap chalne ke liye tayyar hai?
Zoya: Kya mere no bolne se aap mujhe yaha chod kar chale jayenge Mr Khan?
Asad: (looks into her eyes and Mitwa tune plays in the background...) Woh.. mera matlab hai nahi...
Zoya: So let's go...

They both board a cab and leave for the airport. In the cab, Zoya keeps looking out of the window and tries to think of all the happy moments she's had in the house with Dilshad and Najma... and her very own Mr Khan... but everytime she sees Asad's face in flashbacks, it reminds her of her wedding evening... and she can't help but feel sad... Asad meanwhile thinks of telling Zoya that he will protect her from everything and everyone... he knows that's he's done something gravely wrong, but he needs to explain to her that things were not under his control... And as Tanveer's harsh reality is all starting to make sense to him now, he figures he must have been hit hard on the hard, or even drugged to make him unconscious... 

Asad: (looks down as he doesn't want to see a hurt or angry Zoya with hatred in her eyes for him...) Ms Farooqi... main jaanta hu ki aap ab bhi mujhse baat nahi karna chahti... Aap shayad ab bhi mujhse naraaz hai... lekin... lekin I want to clear out a few things... Mujhe pata hai ki mujhse bahut badi galti hui hai... actually, mujhse bahut bada gunah hua hai! Lekin maine kabhi bhi Tan... (realizes Zoya didn't want to hear her name so stops mid way...) maine kabhi bhi kisi bhi ladki ko us nazar se nahi dekha hai Ms Farooqi! Aur us shaam, jab main waha pahucha, toh use bachate hue kisi ne mujh par hamla kiya... And the next thing I know... aap waha thi, aur aapne mujhse kaha ki hamara nikah ho gaya hai... lekin khushi ka ehsaas hone se pehle hi meri aankhen band ho gayi... Aur phir... phir jab meri aakhen khuli to... to aap nikaah ke jode main waha khadi thi... aur...
Zoya: Toh aapko kuch bhi yaad nahi?
Asad: Nahi Ms Farooqi... 

He wonders if Zoya will actually believe him and forgive him, he knows it doesn't make his sins any less shameful, but nevertheless, having done something that he wasn't completely in control of can have some hope of redemption he thinks... But is not sure as he himself never trusted Zoya and hence now cannot ask her to do the same just because the roles are reversed...

Zoya takes a few seconds to think... She realizes that Asad has never trusted her even though she tried so many times to show Tanveer's reality, and she wonders if what Asad is saying true, then it had been Tanveer's ploy all along to let this dirty game of hers unfold in a clever fashion... She starts to wonder how she had been so naive in thinking she would get married to Asad so easily and that Tanveer would not win! She thinks that by not trusting Asad now, she'd be doing the same thing that he always did to her in the past, and if she did that, then there would be no difference between him and her... And that she just wasn't the person to not trust people and see the good in them! So she looks up, wipes her eyes... and slowly looks towards Asad who is still looking at the cab floor due to the fear of rejection by Zoya...

Zoya: Mr Khan...
Asad: (slowly looks up to see Zoya looking at him...) Zoya...
Zoya: Main jaanti hu Mr Khan ki jo kuch bhi hua use bhulana aasaan nahi hai... aur shayad main aapko maaf kar bhi du, lekin un yaadon se mujhe bahut takleef hoti hai Mr Kha... aur aapne jo bhi kaha, main use believe karna chahti hu Mr Khan... trust me... Mujhe hamesha se pata tha ki Tanveer is upto something... lekin woh itna gir sakti hai... yeh maine kabhi nahi socha tha Mr. Khan! In fact usne ek baar mujhse kaha bhi tha... ki shaadi hogi tumhari Mr Khan ke saath, lekin sej sajegi hamari Jammy ke saath...
Asad: Lekin main kabhi aisa karne ke baare main soch bhi nahi sakta...
Zoya: I know Mr Khan...

Both share a moment of silence and then Asad speaks up...

Asad: Ms Farooqi, kya aap Tanveer ko saza dene ke liye mera saath dengi?
Zoya: Main use kya saza du Mr Khan, usne meri zindagi ko sabse badi saza bana ke chod diya...
Asad: Zoya... look at me... Kya aap use jeetne dengi? Kya use uski galtiyone ke liye koi saza nahi milni chahiye?
Zoya: Mujhe nahi pata kise kya saza milni chahiye Mr Khan... Main toh sirf chahti thi ki hamara nikaah ho, aur hum ek dusre ke saath lad jhagad kar, pyar se ek nayi zindagi ki shuruat kare... 
Asad: Main bhi.. wohi... aisa hi chahta tha...

They both look at one another... (a sad Mitwa tune plays in the background)

Meanwhile Tanveer reaches home and Najma doesn't know how to react. She feels very uneasy with her being there and Dilshad asks her to go to her room and study. Meanwhile she confronts Tanveer as to where she went. Tanveer tries to fumble her words and then says she needed to be away to clear out her head and no longer thinks she should stay there. She hopes that Dilshad will try and stop her and tell her to stay as she has nowhere else to go. But to her strange surprise, Dilshad agrees. She says that its perhaps best for everyone in the current circumstances for hear to leave. Tanveer gets upset, but then says she'd like to see Asad one final time before she leaves and that she will wait for him as she thinks Zoya is no more and that Asad will be all hers eventually.

Dilshad is not pleased to hear that, but thinks she can manage Tanveer in the house at least till Asad gets back. She goes to Najma's room and asks her to stay away from Tanveer and just be precise if she tries to ask her something or if she tries to talk to her. Najma agrees. Its almost midnight, and the doorbell rings. Dilshad wakes up to open the door and is so relieved to find Asad and Zoya. She first hugs Zoya and then scolds her for running away like that. She also blesses Asad for bringing her back home safe. 

Meanwhile Tanveer gets up and comes out and is shocked to see Zoya there! 

Tanveer: Zoya??
Asad: (fumes red hot when he sees Tanveer, briskly walks towards her and slaps her hard right then and there!) Haa... tum hi ne Zoya ko waha marne ke liye chod diya tha...
Tanveer: Aap kya keh rahe hai Jammy?
Asad: Don't! Don't try to play innocent with me... Maine tum par itna bharosa kiya... Har pal jab Ms Farooqi ne tumahri sachchayi samne lani chahi, maine tumhara saath diya... Aur tumne? Mujhe to yeh soch kar nafrat hoti hai tum jaisa insaan... my so called best friend...
Tanveer: Lekin Jammy... aap hamari baat to suniye... (she is fuming hot that Asad knows the truth but she still tries to convince him...) zaroor isne aap se (points at Zoya...)
Asad: Shut up Tanveer!! Maine apni aakhon se dekha hai... Ammi... Call the police!

Dilshad does so while Zoya looks on with a shocked face...

Asad: Tumko kya lagta hai Tanveer... ki tum apne bholepan ke natak se mujhe paa logi!
Tanveer: (is fuming and tries to walk towards Zoya bad-mouthing her) Zoya...
Asad: (stops her and slaps her again) Khabardar jo aapne Ms Farooqi ke khilaaf kuch bhi kaha to... Ab main dekhta hu aapko jail se kaun bahar nilkalta hai!
Tanveer: (gets scared of spending the rest of her life in jail...) Nahi Jammy... maine kuch nahi kiya...
Asad: Apne kuch nahi kiya toh bataiye ab tak kaha thi... 
Tanveer: Woh main... main... main to yahi thi... ghar par...
Asad: Jhooth! Ammi ne bataya ki mere jaane ke baad tum bhi gayab ho gayi! And don't be smart with me... 
Tanveer: (thinks there is no way out now) Jammy... hamare beech kuch bhi nahi hua Jammy... aap please mujhe jail mat bhejiye...

Everyone is surprised to hear this... Meanwhile the police arrives... Dilshad tells the inspector to arrest Tanveer on charges of killing Zoya... And the police having looked at Zoya's injured state, ask Asad if its true... And he agrees... He says that whatever punishment Tanveer gets is going to be less for everything she's done, but he doesn't want to see her face ever again, and doesn't want her to be part of his family anymore, as he simply cannot risk of any his loved one's lives... And as they start to take her away...

Asad: Ek minute... (looks at Tanveer) Tumne last main kya kaha...
Tanveer: Please Jammy... humein maaf kar dijiye... mai sach keh rahi hu, hamare beech kuch nahi hua, woh sab ek natak tha taki aapka nikaah Zoya se na ho... Humein maaf kar dijiye Jammy... (she thinks by telling this truth Asad may redeem her and let her go...)
Asad: Nahi... jo tumne Zoya ke saath kiya, woh koi bhi maafi ke kabil nahi hai! Inspector, take her away...

As they leave the house, Zoya hugs Dilshad... And then Dilshad looks up and sees Asad and opens her arms to gesture him to come hug her too! Asad shes a tear of happiness and hugs her Ammi along with Zoya... And then Asad and Zoya look at one another... Asad tries to wipe away Zoya's tears and then Zoya hugs her real tight... Dilshad then tells them that its really late, and they must be tired from all the running around, and that they should rest and that they have the whole day next day to talk, to make up and to think about their future. Zoya and Asad give each other a smile and leave to go to their rooms...

(just wrote this as some of you wanted me to continue...)
Edited by hirie - 10 years ago
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
YAY! I'm first :D RES

Aww loved this! Tanveer is so stupid. At least here she had the decency to tell the truth about that night. I wonder if she'll do that in the show. 

I know you wanna end this.. but can you PLEASE PLEASE just do one more with their nikaah  Please please please ðŸ˜ƒ I really love this! 
Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago