India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad Zoya Story **NEW PART 8 - Pg 14 **

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
So here's what I think should happen now... (based on all the promos and future track so that my plot is not completely unrealistic!)

Part 1 Below, Part 2 - Pg 2, Part 3 - Pg 3, Part 4 - Pg 5, Part 5 - Pg 7, Part 6 - Pg 9, Part 7 - Pg 12, Part 8 - Pg 14,

Asad and Zoya are both torn, Zoya for seeing what she saw, the love her life in bed with someone else, and Asad for still not being able to come to terms with his infidelity... For Zoya it didn't matter who the girl was, how it happened or that there might have been a bigger issue at hand, a bigger conspiracy, a lifelong path of turmoil both her and Asad would have to tread through alone if the dirty truth was not uncovered. For Asad it felt beyond painful to cause grief to Zoya, and not just that, but also bearing the responsibility of having done something that he never thought he was capable of, he never in his wildest dreams had thought would become the curse of his life... 

Even among his confused thoughts and pain, all he now wants is to speak to Zoya and explain the chaotic turn of events that lead to the dreaded mishap, in the slightest hope that Zoya will believe him and things can take a turn for the better, even at a gradual pace. But Zoya fears the very sight of Asad can bring those painful moments flashing right in front of her eyes, making her hate him all over again. She wants to run away, clear her mind and try to think rationally as to what is to happen next. 

Asad musters the courage to go upstairs to Zoya's room, but is stopped by Dilshad on the stairs who makes it clear that Zoya doesn't want to see him, and she wants to be left alone for some time and that they all should respect that.

Its almost midnight as seeing that everyone is in their rooms, Asad manages to sneak out, with painful red eyes and walks towards Zoya's bedroom. He enters and sees her sleeping in her wedding outfit, with blackened eyes...

Asad: (holds her hand and says) Zoya... main... main aapko kaise... how do I explain? Mujhe to khud bhi nahi pata ki... ki yeh sab... yeh sab kaise ho gaya... Maine kya dekha, kya hua... Mujhe maaf kar do Zoya, par please, please mujhse baat karo! (his tear drops fall on her hand...)
Zoya: (slowly opens her eyes as she feels Asad's tears) Mr Khan... aap... aap yahan kya kar rahe hain? Chale jaiye yahan se! Mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni hai... 
Asad: Lekin Zoya...
Zoya: I don't want to hear anything Mr. Khan! Aap waise hi bahut kuch kar chuke hai, ab bolne sunne ke liye kuch baki nahi raha (she starts weeping away)

Asad tries to wipe her tears but she moves away... Asad feels more upset than ever and leaves... They both get romantic flashbacks of their times together... when they fought, they argued, they wiped each other's tears... but both realize that this time its going to take a lot more than simply wiping the tears away to make things better...

The next morning, Zoya packs a few of her clothes and makes up her mind to leave. Najma and Dilshad go to her room with breakfast and are surprised to see her ready with a small bag. She tells them that she needs to go out for some fresh air and clear her head out before taking any sort of decision. Dilshad agrees but says Najma will go with her, but Zoya says she wants to be alone right now. And they ask her about her bag and she says she might think about living with her Aapi for a few days.

Zoya leaves and lands up at a railway station, and decides to go to Ajmer, for finding mental peace. Meanwhile her Aapi comes to Dilshad's house and asks to see Zoya. Dilshad explains that she has gone out for a bit, and will come back soon. But that she should return home and Zoya might go there instead. So her Aapi gets worried and tries to call Zoya but Zoya doesn't answer. Dilshad asks her not to worry as she tries to reason that Zoya might need some time and space to think things over. Asad overhears their conversation and gets worried.

Few hours pass and Aapi leaves for her home, but still there is no news of Zoya. Everyone is starting to get worried. Soon enough, night approaches and a worried Dilshad is on the phone with Aapi who is equally worried. Asad calls Ayan to find out if Zoya is with them and not finding her there, he starts wondering where she could have gone. 

Asad has a flashback...

Zoya: Aapko pata hai Mr. Khan, meri Aapi kehti hain ki meri Ammi ko Ajmer Sharif se bahut lagaav tha. Ammi aur Abbu ki pehli mulakat wahi par hui thi... 
Asad: Hmm...
Zoya: Aur pata hai Mr. Khan, jab main is duniya main aane wali thi, tab bhi Ammi wahan gayi thi! Unko wahan jane se bahut sukun milta tha! Woh shayad ek baar mujhe bhi waha lekar gayi thi, lekin main bahut hi choti thi, isiliye mujhe kuch yaad nahi
Asad: Haan, it is one of the holiest places in India!
Zoya: Holy ho ya unholy, mujhe ek din waha zaroor jaana hai! Waha jaane se bahut hi sukun milta hoga... Aapke seriousness ke pagalpan se bahar aane ke liye shayad mujhe jald hi wahan jana pad jaye, you never know!

Asad comes out of the flashback and wonders if she may have gone there... He makes a few calls to the Airport and Railway authorities and finds out that Zoya indeed boarded a train to Ajmer. He rushes to tell Dilshad and Najma this, but they don't want to talk to him. Meanwhile Tanveer overhears his phone conversation and also knows that Zoya is headed to Ajmer. 

Asad leaves on a mission to find Zoya and bring her back. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this... 
If you guys want me to continue, please let me know and I'll write more :)

Edited by hirie - 26 June 2013 at 11:39am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...rimssssssdeepthipavitrabulsaraash121026586rudra88deedeezraishirabiacasashami9SATD06recouplondongirl95piyushipriyavishu18life_ipkkndfee-fee_Nabeela_MissReadingFayeAjuzangellove.asad.zoyaasyakiideewaniPriyankahosanasnehasyaluvushivin1kandygroverEkPagliLadkicutestar12pinkstarsaashiquaAsya0910Shabana0786chibi_deeaMayurnASYAbaublespaagal_ksenNpdeepaAshi3JULIELakaswaniheartChaixDoppelgangerx-jawaria-sasirMisHumptyDumptyLinsie

xDoppelgangerx IF-Rockerz
xDoppelgangerx
xDoppelgangerx

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
please continueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hirie

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Smile
londongirl95 Senior Member
londongirl95
londongirl95

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
please continue!!!! its sounds so good!!!!!!!!!!!

hirie

cutestar12 Goldie
cutestar12
cutestar12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Nice update continue soon

hirie

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
should i update on this topic or create new one?
Mahnoorkhan Groupbie
Mahnoorkhan
Mahnoorkhan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
update in this one please.

hirie

Sparklingcider Goldie
Sparklingcider
Sparklingcider

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirie

should i update on this topic or create new one?

Arreh wah - I felt as if I was watching an actual epi - please continue with this as I want to know what happens next - thanks yaar!!!Big smile

Edited by Sparklingcider - 22 June 2013 at 3:41pm

hirie

Go to top