Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

julyprincess

julyprincess

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I am a little confused about the women wearing ghoonghat in the Sangwan parivaar. Do you really think they are strict followers or do you think the older women just like to make a big deal for the younger married women. In the last part of the Friday's episode, the entire women clan came in the living room and no one was wearing the ghoonghat except for Simmi.

I am surprised they didn't wear one when coming out when there were strangers in their house mainly men. It's like they are holding their ghoonghat but not exactly pulled all the way down.

However, I have a feeling they will likely create a BIG HUNGAMA if Simran doesn't follow every rule to the core since she will be the new bahu and will have the highest expectations. What do you guys think?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01ashu1909Black4Shine..Jenny..aman1605lucky.m--Wingless--bookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Observation and Confusion About the Ghoonghat :S" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hmm, I agree!
The ghunghat probably isn't such a strict rule but they'd emphasize it for Simran to test their bahu, lol. Nice post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julyprincess

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
 ..I think sangwaan parivaar ladies have this ghoongat only near outsiders I mean poora ghoongat ..mostly they hold it with one hand and dadi ji tho.I dnt remember seeing her in ghoongat..may be shaadi hone tak hi this rule applies..lekin simmi ke aane ke baad ..sab ki ghoongat ki chutti hojayegi ..I hopeWink

julyprincess

aman1605

IF-Rockerz

aman1605

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Nice post dearWink
well I think about ghoonghat it's only in front of strangers men but ya don't understand whi dadi never wears ghoongat maybe coz she is an old woman now that's why  and also rano never wears ghoonghat but one thing is 4 sure ki simmi rajveer ki shaadi ke bad  sabki chutti hone wali hai iss ghoonghat seROFL

it's so strange that aj ke modern era me bhi women wears ghoonghat lolDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julyprincessT4YY4B4Black4Shine

sukugeny

IF-Rockerz

sukugeny

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
ya...nice post!!!
for ghunght...rofl!!
sim ki yad aayi-main ghunght pehnke muze kaise dekhungi!!!lol!

julyprincess

julyprincess

julyprincess

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Yes, i think it doesn't apply to the older of the household which is dadi and the unmarried..which is why Rajveer's sister never wears one. 

Black4Shine

Goldie

Black4Shine

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Yes dear i agree with you nice post   

julyprincess

sunshine2408

sunshine2408

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Hi. Great post. I think simran ki chutti ho jayegi if usne ghungat wear nahi kiya toh. They probably forgot to wear a ghungat since there was a big confusion on who simi's dad was u no. If u saw closely ,i think according to me , i saw tauji's wife and chanchal pulling their pallu down a bit.

...edited...
I think the only ones which don't have to wear a ghunghat is dadi and the unmarried, otherwise chanchal, tauji's wife and simran will all wear ghunghat. It might only be for if they are around strangers , and they went up to simi as soon as they came to dimpy's house u no.

Edited by sunshine2408 - 24 June 2013 at 9:01am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.