Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 98)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

I loved this interview of Sriti...the way she said kaske ek thapad lagana chahiye...aas paas dekhke backup rahna bhi jaroori hai...ROFL

its not working... kiran... Ouch it says video doesnt exist..  aur koi link hai kya???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

Yeah she always called Raghav Raghavendra..HC and SJ craced jokes on this in on of interviewROFL

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">what jokes?? that watermelon seggy??? they were tallking abt his bride... LOL</font></font>
but the mane she gav to that watemelon was simile to Harshad Sis and Harshad said its more like my sister..ROFLROFL that segment was master piec HarSri was amazing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

I loved this interview of Sriti...the way she said kaske ek thapad lagana chahiye...aas paas dekhke backup rahna bhi jaroori hai...ROFL

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">its not working... kiran... Ouch it says video doesnt exist.. aur koi link hai kya??? </font></font>
dusra wala dekho ek aur post kiya hai..sorry for this one.

Dhruti_rocks434-Swetha-

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

I agree with mehwish, Ganga is not totally ruined. Her character still holds potential. With BV history I really expect that now the story will be Ganga centric. Lets hope for the best. And the biggest prove of Ganga popularity is that now many ansh fans watch BV just for Ganga except those 4 or 5 mental people 

yeah, ignore the negativity Wink it's bound to happen in a show with 2 jodis...and where some fans want that witch Gauri back for a spicy sequel...this time to ruin Ganga's life the way she ruined Anandi's...lol...anyway, I dont care...I love seeing JaGan romantic scenes...their story has so much depth ...Jagya got divorced TWICE...Ganga got abused and beaten by her husband...and she will be divorced soon too...they r made 4 each other. Embarrassed

Yeah their story is so unique which is why I wanted CVs to handle this love story of 2 broken souls with sensitivity but alas don't think we'll get anything like that for the sake of drama Dead! Anyways JaGan AT and scenes Zindabad!

exactly two broken souls in need of love...and if they come together they can fill the emptiness in each other ...it should make for a passionate story ...AT zindabaad yes LOL

Dhruti_rocks434-Swetha-

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by sushiani

i think it is going to be like this...
J agreeing for marraige..
ganga feels bad..
sumi tauntings ,sanchi show off..
Jagya not happy...
Raty comeback before or after engagement..
ganga leaving haveli or Mannu's kidnap..
Ganga in danger , j realises his feelings..
engagement or marraige cancel...

tadaa , i prepared myself have you Ouch

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">hmmm... same for me... but i wish the 1st didnt happen... coz shaddi ke sets cost a lot of money... and plus... bring new costumes and jewellery for everyone?? only to call it off... ??

cvs ko suicide karna hai kya?? Shocked</font>
</font>

ok perparations Wink
wah yaar , kitna khayal hai budget ka ..
that too of our Dead cv's. LOL

lol they wont get any costumes, sets or jewelry for a marriage they know wont happen Wink they should get it for JaGan's marriage though Big smile that's definitely on the cards.

Dhruti_rocks434-Swetha-

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

Did you happen to read the synopsis and watch that promo? Hmm Ok that's it this is the limit!!!

Whew! That's it I'm going on holiday
Will return after the current circus is over Censored
where are you going hum Sab chodo ke Kaha jaa rahi hoCryROFL

Oh you are here Smile. Was just about to go for dinner.

Bas yaar I'm fed up, both with story and the way Ganga's character is being butchered by CVs and here in the forum. There's only a limit as to how much we can defend and even after that they refuse to think otherwise then there's nothing we can do much.

stop paying any mind to what these 5-6 Ganga haters on the forum think...at the end of the day, these are just actors portraying fictional characters on shows which are the property of channels seeking RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS and they are puppets in the hands of the creative team...and the CT is a slave of the ratings as well..no perfection can be expected in the CVs handling of Ganga ...I think anything can be expected from Ganga, i dont believe she is being BUTCHERED...it took Anandi years to become a strong woman and stand up for her rights and even now until Sanchi spoke like that to Anandi's dad, Anandi swas mostly silent and tolerate everything Sanchi said...meri mano toh if uou like JaGan then just watch their scenes and don't bother with the bashing...no need to defend...they will bash...threads will go on for a few pages, topic over...they'll move on...sorry for a long lecture but I have watched 2 shows previously with my dedication and IF made it HELL for me so now I try to take it all lightly. Smile

mehwish... worship smileys photo: We're not worthy worship.gif
for the above post...

sara and zephy... ignore the bashers, na... Ouch and enjoy jagya and ganga.. to fullest extent possible...

awww thank you for the adorable emoticon LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
then this scene came,i went like thisEmbarrassedBlushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434KiranlovSritizephyr29-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Yuhoo an awesome JaGan and JagMaG scene today..Party aww cutie pie played a cupid there...every one of Singh family gave Jagya their gifts but Ganga was feeling awkward coz her gift was not expensive...Jagya noticed her awkwardness and isharon me he asked to Ganga " what happend" Ganga also gave answer in isharon me "nothing everything is fine" aww I love this moment it was so cute...then Sumi send Jagya in his room to get ready for party...Ganga with Mannu came in Jagya's room to give his gift. With hasitation Ganga gave a golden color box to Jagya but Mannu grabed it..then Ganga asked Mannu to give to Dr.Sa Mannu gave it..Jagya opened the box it was a beautifull hand made red mobile purs with J written...Jagya was very happy to see that gift...he said thanku mr. mannu and tryd to kiss Mannu but noughty Mannu turned right and a closs JaGan eyelock Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosette80sush_-Swetha-

Go to top