zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by zephyr29

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

Did you happen to read the synopsis and watch that promo? Hmm Ok that's it this is the limit!!!

Whew! That's it I'm going on holiday
Will return after the current circus is over Censored
where are you going hum Sab chodo ke Kaha jaa rahi hoCryROFL

Oh you are here Smile. Was just about to go for dinner.

Bas yaar I'm fed up, both with story and the way Ganga's character is being butchered by CVs and here in the forum. There's only a limit as to how much we can defend and even after that they refuse to think otherwise then there's nothing we can do much.

stop paying any mind to what these 5-6 Ganga haters on the forum think...at the end of the day, these are just actors portraying fictional characters on shows which are the property of channels seeking RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS and they are puppets in the hands of the creative team...and the CT is a slave of the ratings as well..no perfection can be expected in the CVs handling of Ganga ...I think anything can be expected from Ganga, i dont believe she is being BUTCHERED...it took Anandi years to become a strong woman and stand up for her rights and even now until Sanchi spoke like that to Anandi's dad, Anandi swas mostly silent and tolerate everything Sanchi said...meri mano toh if uou like JaGan then just watch their scenes and don't bother with the bashing...no need to defend...they will bash...threads will go on for a few pages, topic over...they'll move on...sorry for a long lecture but I have watched 2 shows previously with my dedication and IF made it HELL for me so now I try to take it all lightly. Smile

You are right Mehwish we can't change the way people think. Even I was telling the others a few days back not to mind the bashers as they were all tired of Saanchi drama hence needed something new to discuss. I don't mind criticism of characters but baseless accusations like calling Ganga a despo female trying to get close to Jagya when clearly nothing of the sort is being shown is what really got me mad and made me give my opinion but no more.

All you can do is just state your point and still if they insist on bashing and turning around anything that we say then its just not worth it. So yeah best option is to ignore. But sometimes you can't help it when no one is there to defend her. Seriously hats off to people like Sidra, Mahi, Shanky and others who continue to defend Jagya when people still think of him as a villain even now after he has fully redeemed!

My advice is if at all you see Ganga being bashed just state your opinion and then leave the thread, without getting into fights. At least you would have managed to get your point across. At least to show some support for Ganga.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Did you happen to read the synopsis and watch that promo? Hmm Ok that's it this is the limit!!!

Whew! That's it I'm going on holiday
Will return after the current circus is over Censored
where are you going hum Sab chodo ke Kaha jaa rahi hoCryROFL

Oh you are here Smile. Was just about to go for dinner.

Bas yaar I'm fed up, both with story and the way Ganga's character is being butchered by CVs and here in the forum. There's only a limit as to how much we can defend and even after that they refuse to think otherwise then there's nothing we can do much.

You can not leave me. Don't go, stay for us and sriti and you know we have one more big reason to stay. Hope you are getting what I am saying that's why don't go. 

I'm not leaving the forum, yaar but I'll definitely refrain from talking much about the show. After all I have the ATs to look forward to Wink

ATs I am so lazy to edit themROFL

LOL Just wait till you see what's coming your way LOL Wink!

Ramsha..-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

@dhruti thanks for posting jiya jale promos. I loved this show when it started, the promos were so impressing but later they messed up with the whole thing and made it stupid show. Then same happened with sharuya aur suhani, it started out well then got messed up. 

And then comes jyoti and I freakin loved that show. Sriti character was so good but then they just made her disappear all of sudden. And ruined all for us. 

And dsdsb give me huge heart break because I freaking loved raghav sia so much and they ruined it for us again and then made mockery of dv and whole show and even god just becAuse of their fav. It was the show of sriti with most potential and it got most ruined. 

And then, BV again with so much potential but cvs are hell bent on ruining it. They are bluchering Ganga character.  And I hate this. 

Out of all her shows, RS was only one show which was least ruined it was best sriti show. 

Dunno about previous shows but I first started watching Sriti in RS which I absolutely loved. But then the whole Neeraj family track started and again Sandhya's character was butchered and I couldn't watch for long after that.

But then came SB and I was soo in love with that show despite its dark story and that was ruined beyond any recognition. I still CANNOT believe what they did to that show and will never ever forgive those CVs Angry!

And now BV continues...Dead

Ok chalo catch you after sometime if you are still here.

SB ka toh bahot hi bura hua. It makes me cry when I speak about that show.

Yes RS was ruined but it was still better than what happen to her other shows. I loveddd Sandhya character.

Yeah compared to SB, RS was a masterpiece! It had a solid storyline plus powerful characters. Must have been the only show where there was no Jodi and the show was fully carried on Sriti's shoulders. She was the "Hero" and she was just awesome. Sandhya and obviously Vrinda will remain my most favorite character. Followed by Harshad's Raghav.

SB was a show which had everything perfectly. Awesome storyline, a great start, great  sets & BG score, very good PH, and, last but not least, among the best collective cast I have ever watched! Each and every character and performance was just flawless. But only thing lacking were good CVs, which are actually the backbone of any show.

.Vrish.-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

whatever the CVs do...is not in Sriti's hands...or Shashank's...I'm happy that two very good actors have been paired up here...and I must say that they give their best in whatever scenes they are given...Ganga's character may not turn out to be what you've all been hoping for but Sriti's acting is up to the mark, I'm sure there's a lot of emotional stuff coming up where she will excel, lots to look forward too...cheer up everyone! Besides, JaGan AT is coming too!

Trust me, the JaGan AT is the only reason I have my hopes high for them!

-Swetha-yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

I agree with mehwish, Ganga is not totally ruined. Her character still holds potential. With BV history I really expect that now the story will be Ganga centric. Lets hope for the best. And the biggest prove of Ganga popularity is that now many ansh fans watch BV just for Ganga except those 4 or 5 mental people 

Even I have high hopes for Ganga in the long run. But just not in the coming weeks Pinch! At least not till Saanchi is still in the frame Censored!

-Swetha-yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

I agree with mehwish, Ganga is not totally ruined. Her character still holds potential. With BV history I really expect that now the story will be Ganga centric. Lets hope for the best. And the biggest prove of Ganga popularity is that now many ansh fans watch BV just for Ganga except those 4 or 5 mental people 

yeah, ignore the negativity Wink it's bound to happen in a show with 2 jodis...and where some fans want that witch Gauri back for a spicy sequel...this time to ruin Ganga's life the way she ruined Anandi's...lol...anyway, I dont care...I love seeing JaGan romantic scenes...their story has so much depth ...Jagya got divorced TWICE...Ganga got abused and beaten by her husband...and she will be divorced soon too...they r made 4 each other. Embarrassed

Yeah their story is so unique which is why I wanted CVs to handle this love story of 2 broken souls with sensitivity but alas don't think we'll get anything like that for the sake of drama Dead! Anyways JaGan AT and scenes Zindabad!

-Swetha-yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

I was thinking that why don't we have Episode Feedback for each episode. Where we can say what were good things about it and bad things and hips can they Improve the track of the story 

We had similar thing for SB and raghaVi too. We can do it for Jagan too.

What say
Waiting to hear everyone views
You all people I am waiting to hear everyone viewsROFL

I'm sooo missing Elysia and SB days right now Ouch

By the way, I have already posted my views there Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by -Swetha-

New TC article of Sriti Jha ... Embarrassed
I rather enjoyed reading it. Embarrassed
I love this girl. She is so down to earth and humble. Sriti is one of the best actresses in industry still she took Aakansha name who is also a great actress.

I seek inspiration from Sriti Jha 
Love you sriti 

I can't believe that she still hasn't been recognized as one of the best TV actresses yet. She should be given accolades for her performances.

Ramsha..-Swetha-

Go to top