India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 92)

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Did you happen to read the synopsis and watch that promo? Hmm Ok that's it this is the limit!!!

Whew! That's it I'm going on holiday
Will return after the current circus is over Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyRamsha..-Swetha-

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@dhruti thanks for posting jiya jale promos. I loved this show when it started, the promos were so impressing but later they messed up with the whole thing and made it stupid show. Then same happened with sharuya aur suhani, it started out well then got messed up. 

And then comes jyoti and I freakin loved that show. Sriti character was so good but then they just made her disappear all of sudden. And ruined all for us. 

And dsdsb give me huge heart break because I freaking loved raghav sia so much and they ruined it for us again and then made mockery of dv and whole show and even god just becAuse of their fav. It was the show of sriti with most potential and it got most ruined. 

And then, BV again with so much potential but cvs are hell bent on ruining it. They are bluchering Ganga character.  And I hate this. 

Out of all her shows, RS was only one show which was least ruined it was best sriti show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29-Swetha-

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Did you happen to read the synopsis and watch that promo? Hmm Ok that's it this is the limit!!!

where are you going hum Sab chodo ke Kaha jaa rahi hoCryROFL

zephyr29-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

Oh you are here Smile. Was just about to go for dinner.

Bas yaar I'm fed up, both with story and the way Ganga's character is being butchered by CVs and here in the forum. There's only a limit as to how much we can defend and even after that they refuse to think otherwise then there's nothing we can do much.

Ramsha..-Swetha-

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Bas yaar I'm fed up, both with story and the way Ganga's character is being butchered by CVs and here in the forum. There's only a limit as to how much we can defend and even after that they refuse to think otherwise then there's nothing we can do much.

You can not leave me. Don't go, stay for us and sriti and you know we have one more big reason to stay. Hope you are getting what I am saying that's why don't go. 

zephyr29-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

@dhruti thanks for posting jiya jale promos. I loved this show when it started, the promos were so impressing but later they messed up with the whole thing and made it stupid show. Then same happened with sharuya aur suhani, it started out well then got messed up. 

And then comes jyoti and I freakin loved that show. Sriti character was so good but then they just made her disappear all of sudden. And ruined all for us. 

And dsdsb give me huge heart break because I freaking loved raghav sia so much and they ruined it for us again and then made mockery of dv and whole show and even god just becAuse of their fav. It was the show of sriti with most potential and it got most ruined. 

And then, BV again with so much potential but cvs are hell bent on ruining it. They are bluchering Ganga character.  And I hate this. 

Out of all her shows, RS was only one show which was least ruined it was best sriti show. 

Dunno about previous shows but I first started watching Sriti in RS which I absolutely loved. But then the whole Neeraj family track started and again Sandhya's character was butchered and I couldn't watch for long after that.

But then came SB and I was soo in love with that show despite its dark story and that was ruined beyond any recognition. I still CANNOT believe what they did to that show and will never ever forgive those CVs Angry!

And now BV continues...Dead

Ok chalo catch you after sometime if you are still here.

Ramsha..-Swetha-

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

stop paying any mind to what these 5-6 Ganga haters on the forum think...at the end of the day, these are just actors portraying fictional characters on shows which are the property of channels seeking RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS and they are puppets in the hands of the creative team...and the CT is a slave of the ratings as well..no perfection can be expected in the CVs handling of Ganga ...I think anything can be expected from Ganga, i dont believe she is being BUTCHERED...it took Anandi years to become a strong woman and stand up for her rights and even now until Sanchi spoke like that to Anandi's dad, Anandi swas mostly silent and tolerate everything Sanchi said...meri mano toh if uou like JaGan then just watch their scenes and don't bother with the bashing...no need to defend...they will bash...threads will go on for a few pages, topic over...they'll move on...sorry for a long lecture but I have watched 2 shows previously with my dedication and IF made it HELL for me so now I try to take it all lightly. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29Ramsha..-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

You can not leave me. Don't go, stay for us and sriti and you know we have one more big reason to stay. Hope you are getting what I am saying that's why don't go. 

I'm not leaving the forum, yaar but I'll definitely refrain from talking much about the show. After all I have the ATs to look forward to Wink

Ramsha..-Swetha-

Go to top