Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 84)

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Hey Sara

I was just in the other thread where someone was actually making it look as if Ganga was desperate to woo Jagya and all the scenes where she is falling, "hugging" him, bumping into him is just her trying her level best to get close to him, etc even when her divorce is not over. It was just Dead. I thought I'll ignore and wait for someone to respond to that but no one was so I decided to give her a piece of my mind Angry! Bashers I tell you!

It makes me ashamed that there are people in this world who think a girl is desperate or a girl cannot talk to or joke with a guy just because she is married or not divorce or widow or even single. Such people need to change their mentality. It's disgusting that they think stuff like this. 

Some people really need to change 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434zephyr29flutterby

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by -Swetha-

New TC article of Sriti Jha ... Embarrassed

I rather enjoyed reading it. Embarrassed

I love this girl. She is so down to earth and humble. Sriti is one of the best actresses in industry still she took Aakansha name who is also a great actress.

I seek inspiration from Sriti Jha 
Love you sriti 

That's so true. She is as down to earth as can be. She's as much a fan girl like any one of us and expresses her happiness for them as well just the way we do for her. I guess this is what sets her apart and makes her all the more adorable. I remember someone actually telling her to at least behave like a star on Twitter LOL. She's truly a role-model.

Rofl that's why I love her so much. I am proud to be fan of her, I love her honestly and her humbleness. She is the best of all 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanu1818Dhruti_rocks434flutterbyzephyr29

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Hey Sara

I was just in the other thread where someone was actually making it look as if Ganga was desperate to woo Jagya and all the scenes where she is falling, "hugging" him, bumping into him is just her trying her level best to get close to him, etc even when her divorce is not over. It was just Dead. I thought I'll ignore and wait for someone to respond to that but no one was so I decided to give her a piece of my mind Angry! Bashers I tell you!

It makes me ashamed that there are people in this world who think a girl is desperate or a girl cannot talk to or joke with a guy just because she is married or not divorce or widow or even single. Such people need to change their mentality. It's disgusting that they think stuff like this. 

But I don't understand this sudden change of attitude towards Ganga. Just because she continues to stay at the Haveli now many are pointing fingers at her for overstaying and taking liberties in the Singh family affairs!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanu1818Dhruti_rocks434flutterbyRamsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Hey Sara

But I don't understand this sudden change of attitude towards Ganga. Just because she continues to stay at the Haveli now many are pointing fingers at her for overstaying and taking liberties in the Singh family affairs!

I don't know why some people are doing This. Is it because they are just grow up in such way or because they mare jealous of our sriti popularity or what but this just cannot happen. If they can bash our Ganga then we can also point fingers at their favorites 

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 01 July 2013 at 5:11pm

Shanu1818Dhruti_rocks434flutterby

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Hey Sara

I don't know why some people are doing This. Is it because they are just grow up in such way or because they mare jealous of our sriti popularity or what but this just cannot happen. If they can bash our Ganga then we can also point fingers at their favorites 

I guess it has more to do with their ideologies and thinking, where they try to equate it with real-life situations or how they feel is right, so its not particularly dislike for Ganga. I guess they are the type who would question it if it was Anandi also in that place. I guess a good part of the blame lies with the CVs for completely butchering Ganga's character hence giving others reasons to criticize her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434Ramsha..

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Ok Sara, me going off to sleep.
You tc bye bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Bye tc rachana have sweet dreams about sriti 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29

Shanu1818 Senior Member
Shanu1818
Shanu1818

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
M just fatup of this Sanchigiri. Cvs will never serious about Ganga's story divlopment. They are twisting her character too. And what is wrong with Jagya? how can he behave so nice with Sanchi when he knows how badly she behaves with Ganga and Anandi.? He him self tolled Anandi that Sanchi is badtamiz..I loved that sensible Jagya but when he is with Sanchi he behaves difrently...it luks like he is atracted towards Sanchi and its Ganga who cuming between them...how badly cvs portraing this JaGan track Unhappy. Atleas till now let see what happens in future.

Dhruti_rocks434zephyr29Ramsha..

Go to top