Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 80)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Mehwish Sleepy Aww really they were so clossed ? Embarrassed sumitra started jelous and insecure with Ganga Angry. My god she will be all for Sanchi Unhappy

yeah but Anandi seems to know everything abt Ganga being right for Jagya and Ganga being in love with Jagya too...I feel it will even be Anandi who will make Jagya aware of Ganga's feelings ugh nothing will be done between JaGan, it will all be thru Anandi the messenger...DeadAngry it's kind of a turn off. altho she will help in a sense, but why does she have to do EVERYTHING? Jagya seems totally unaware of Sumitra's hatred for Ganga too, I guess it will be Anandi who figures that out too.

Anandi told Ganga to make a cake and dhokla for her future hubby

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyzephyr29-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Jagya birthday segment..Big smilewhat a segment my god Jagya toh bahana hai Ganga aur Sanchi ko paas aana hai Sriti Shashank and Roop amazing bonding Big smile

Edited by KiranlovSriti - 01 July 2013 at 10:54am

zephyr29-Swetha-yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

These days Jagya seems unaware of everything concerning him D'oh!

Why do I get the feeling this birthday is going to turn pretty momentous for Jagya-Ganga-Saanchi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSritiExcuseMePlz-Swetha-yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
can you guys tell me what was shown? I'm in Pakistan Youtube is blocked here sorry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ExcuseMePlz

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Luk at the segment video zephy birthday is luki grand han, Ganga made one cake and Sanch too bring one cake for him. But Ganga's gifts to Dr.Sa are too emotional and heart touching.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

I think during the birthday party something might happen with Ganga which will finally make Sumi explode. Ganga, hurt and not wanting to cause any more trouble to her, might decide to leave.

On the other hand, Saanchi might confess her feelings to Jagya which will leave him shocked. He might also hear what the Shekhars came to discuss and would be surprised as well as irritated and finally clear up everything. On the other hand, Sumi might be happy to get Saanchi as bahu but the shock & disapproval of everyone else might make her re-think her choice. Hopefully she might get to see Saanchi's true behavior especially with Anandi to clear her head once and for all.

In anger maybe Jagya goes to seek company with Ganga who would probably be missing and then BAM! "Ganga?!! Naaahiii ! Tum mujhe chodke nahi ja sakti Cry!" LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSritiyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

I think during the birthday party something might happen with Ganga which will finally make Sumi explode. Ganga, hurt and not wanting to cause any more trouble to her, might decide to leave.

On the other hand, Saanchi might confess her feelings to Jagya which will leave him shocked. He might also hear what the Shekhars came to discuss and would be surprised as well as irritated and finally clear up everything. On the other hand, Sumi might be happy to get Saanchi as bahu but the shock & disapproval of everyone else might make her re-think her choice. Hopefully she might get to see Saanchi's true behavior especially with Anandi to clear her head once and for all.

In anger maybe Jagya goes to seek company with Ganga who would probably be missing and then BAM! "Ganga?!! Naaahiii ! Tum mujhe chodke nahi ja sakti Cry!" LOL

if she leaves I hope he forgets the world and RUNS to find her.. searches everywhere for her crazily...

flutterbyKiranlovSritizephyr29

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

can you guys tell me what was shown? I'm in Pakistan Youtube is blocked here sorry
Mehwish offscreen Shashank said to Sriti and roop "its my birthday gift should be my choic...you both go and do Garba (gujrati dance) ..then Sriti and roop pushed him back and said Jagya toh bahana hai Ganga aur Sanchi ko paas aana hai " they all loughfing ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29ExcuseMePlz

Go to top