India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 8)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
and LOL not only here... but i have taken the actor's profile thread too to voice my frustration... Wacko

i think the cvs r deliberately focussing on nonsensical, illogical tracks... or they have run out of ideas..
of how best to take the story forward..
Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Flutter, I have been wanting Sriti to leave this show for long time. I did not want her in BV! But I thought I'll wait and watch maybe there's something good in store for her on the show. Its been more than 6 months and I'm losing hope as well as patience.

But I'm mainly concerned about how leaving it will affect her career forward. Leaving 2 on-going shows back-to-back will only harm it. I really wish she takes up one more show on the side like how she did during Jyoti and SAS. That's the only way now.

I sooo want BV to end in about 2-3 months time max. Seriously there's nothing much left and there's a limit as to how much you can stretch something.

flutterby-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
wohoo... 4 posts more for you to become a senior citizen.. err.. sorry... member... Big smile  my congo to you...

yeah... there is a limit as to how much more... an actor's and her fan's patience should be stretched...  not everything is a rubberband..  well.. i had voiced this on her first AT... she has no option but to stay on... and plus... sphere original... ( the PH of BV) was the one that produced jyoti... which sriti left... so i dont think... she will even dream of doing the same thing again.. Ouch

zephyr29-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
They don't have any track left which they haven't shown before and that's the sad truth. Hence, the stretching of absolutely nonsensical and bizarre tracks. All they have going for them now is the Rat Singh drama and JaGan track.

I have the feeling its the channel that's asking them to keep on going because they don't have anything substantial to replace it in the 8pm slot which has always been the channel leader.

flutterby-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

They don't have any track left which they haven't shown before and that's the sad truth. Hence, the stretching of absolutely nonsensical and bizarre tracks. All they have going for them now is the Rat Singh drama and JaGan track.

I have the feeling its the channel that's asking them to keep on going because they don't have anything substantial to replace it in the 8pm slot which has always been the channel leader.

yeah... WORD!!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Another place which seems so susaan these days is the RaghavI FC. I really wish more people came over there to comment. By the way did you see Raksha's new VM? Brought back so many memories. She's posted it there.

-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Another place which seems so susaan these days is the RaghavI FC. I really wish more people came over there to comment. By the way did you see Raksha's new VM? Brought back so many memories. She's posted it there.

yes, i have seen it on FB... sara had posted a link there... Big smile

ya... i have lost the link to the raghavi FC... Ouch coz no one comments in it.. Ouch

-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I was reading some of the articles on Sriti on TC and one article in particular had such nasty comments about her calling her bad luck and her being the reason for BV's downfall! I was just Shocked Angry Nuke!!!!

-Swetha-

Go to top