India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 72)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
hmmm... yeah... akanksha had gotten upset over some MB fans.. sriti had adviced her, not to bother... Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSritizephyr29-Swetha-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Whenever I watch the segments specially the holi one and also fight scene one I fall in love with this two.You can watch it again and again.Sriti is so friendly and from the day of her introduction they made each other comfortable and the pic of sriti and shashank is the proof.To create sizzling chemistry it is important to be comfortable with each other and I am glad my favourite couple is so good in their offscreen also.Love my JaGan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyKiranlovSritizephyr29-Swetha-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
I am saying sriti is so friendly because when someone is new to a show then they get uncomfortable but looking at the pic it doesn't seem that sriti is being uncomfortable.Here shashank also deserves some credit.They are adorable.

flutterbyKiranlovSritizephyr29-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Whenever I watch the segments specially the holi one and also fight scene one I fall in love with this two.You can watch it again and again.Sriti is so friendly and from the day of her introduction they made each other comfortable and the pic of sriti and shashank is the proof.To create sizzling chemistry it is important to be comfortable with each other and I am glad my favourite couple is so good in their offscreen also.Love my JaGan.

hey, shanky... sriti is the only actress i have seen... who isnt the sort of actress who throws tantrums and has a super ego... and she is able to create an excellent chemistry with every actor she works with... shashank isnt the only exception... Embarrassed

its just that she is underrated... and isnt very popular like some of the others... Ouch

KiranlovSritizephyr29ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged

I am saying sriti is so friendly because when someone is new to a show then they get uncomfortable but looking at the pic it doesn't seem that sriti is being uncomfortable.Here shashank also deserves some credit.They are adorable.
yes totaly agree Sanky...they both made eachother comfortable from day one I think. And Sriti is really a friendly persone we saw it in her other shows too. Shashank Sriti both are awesome persons who respect others hardwork.

flutterbyzephyr29ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Flutrer,so we get another similarity between shashank and sriti.Same words can be applied on shashank also.I love this two.I can watch them together for hours.They look so good with each other.I was so sad yesterday when there was no srishank.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSriti-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Flutrer,so we get another similarity between shashank and sriti.Same words can be applied on shashank also.I love this two.I can watch them together for hours.They look so good with each other.I was so sad yesterday when there was no srishank.

what about coming days... Stern Smile i feel there will be more scenes of jagya with shekhars than with ganga... Ouch

and plus you have the S ka kala saaya... cloud smileys photo: rainy_cloud_3.gif

KiranlovSritizephyr29sush_-Swetha-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Yes,kiran,both of them compliment each other.I can't understand one thing why we are not getting permission to open a JaGan AT!Why we need to ask so many times!

KiranlovSritizephyr29sush_-Swetha-

Go to top