Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 56)

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Kiran they are mainly Toral haters and since Sriti is good friends with her extend their hate to Sriti as well. They think Sriti is the one who got Toral into the show as they have worked with each other before Dead! Like Seriously!

Okbye Flutter & Kiran

<div></div>
paab re kya ill thinking hai !!! Yukkk Dead if Sriti is like that tab toh Raktsambandh me v Toral uski sis hoti. jyoti and SB me v Toral hoti. Reality Toral met with her after 6yrs. Its vikrant and Maanvi Gagro (her costars of DMD) who are her best friends till now. She has so many friends in industry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyzephyr29

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by flutterby

guys,lets not talk abt other thread and members in this thread... Embarrassed

instead, tell me... what you think of this colors article... it will shut many people in this forum..
Evil Smile

http://colors.in.com/ap/news/gangas-surprise-for-jagya-814.html
Wow! Star
Can't wait to listen to Ganga's poem .. Embarrassed

Hopefully this time at least the CVs come up with their own creation and not look towards their ready-made poet on set Wink for inspiration

flutterbyKiranlovSriti

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Kiran they are mainly Toral haters and since Sriti is good friends with her extend their hate to Sriti as well. They think Sriti is the one who got Toral into the show as they have worked with each other before Dead! Like Seriously!

Okbye Flutter & Kiran

<div></div>
paab re kya ill thinking hai !!! Yukkk Dead if Sriti is like that tab toh Raktsambandh me v Toral uski sis hoti. jyoti and SB me v Toral hoti. Reality Toral met with her after 6yrs. Its vikrant and Maanvi Gagro (her costars of DMD) who are her best friends till now. She has so many friends in industry.

Yeah but just coz they mentioned that both have worked together in their 1st show they assumed they are close till today and since Sriti was also new to BV she decided to get her "best friend" to replace the lead Dead! The kind of logic and conclusions they come to is soo Pinch!

KiranlovSriti-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Arre wo Sriti ko hi bolenge poem likhne ke liye pakka dekhlena...but Im excited Big smile

zephyr29-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

</div>

Okbye Flutter & Kiran

<div></div>

<div>

Yeah but just coz they mentioned that both have worked together in their 1st show they assumed they are close till today and since Sriti was also new to BV she decided to get her "best friend" to replace the lead Dead! The kind of logic and conclusions theycometo is soo Pinch!
Its realy pathetic widout knowing a persone people throu such stupid blame...Sriti always mentioned her best friend is Maanvi Gaagroo.who is more beautifull and populer in DMD. And now she has no work. Sriti ko lana hoga toh usko kyu nahi layegi Toral ki jagah. Infact I saw so many industry people with Sriti in her fb pics. I never saw Toral there. Suddenly she becums her best friend. !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Actualy they want to through their frustration aur jo milta hai usi pe show karte hain. Even we disliked Mala Slariya who replaced Sriti. We never excepted her but no one bash her like this. Even her atittude was very rude to Sriti in interviews but we never botherd so much.

flutterby-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Hey Kiran got to go offline now...will be back in sometime...talk to you then...bye for now

-Swetha-

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Anyone online right now 

-Swetha-

Go to top