Sriti Jha AT 3 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">dhruti... why posting on old AT?? 😕 and where is this TC article of sriti??</font></font> search smiley photo: search atb_search.gif
oh I dont konw how to bring that post here so commente there...why link is not working?
Ok wait I'll post Sriti's part here. 😊Edited by Dhruti_rocks434 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

oh I dont konw how to bring that post here so commente there...why link is not working?

i read it now... 😳 i liked that she mentioned RS and jyoti... 😎 coz she had the best roles in these two serials...
good... she didnt mention SB.. 😃

split personality... as devika and sudha... where she was just awesome... worship smiley photo: worship smiley kneel-smiley.gif worship smiley photo: worship smiley kneel-smiley.gif

and blind girl, tapori... as sandhya... and vrinda..
worship smiley photo: worship smiley kneel-smiley.gif
SRITI JHA- I am obviously proud of every show that I have done. However, I have a little extra pride for Jyoti and Raktsambandh. My character Sudha was suffering from split personality in Jyoti. The issue was dealt with a lot of responsibility. My character Sandhya in Raktsambandh was her own hero and jurt had too many colors in her. I have to thank the writers for both the show Purendru Shekhar for Jyoti and Prasant Jadhav for Raktsambandh-
Originally posted by flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">i read it now... 😳 i liked that she mentioned RS and jyoti... 😎 coz she had the best roles in these two serials...
good... she didnt mention SB.. 😃

split personality... as devika and sudha... where she was just awesome... worship smiley photo: worship smiley kneel-smiley.gif worship smiley photo: worship smiley kneel-smiley.gif

and blind girl, tapori... as sandhya... and vrinda.. </font>
</font><font size="2"><font color="#990000"> worship smiley photo: worship smiley kneel-smiley.gif</font></font>
Oops tune padh bhi liya meri mehnat bekaar 😔 yes I loved that she mentioned Rakt and Jyoti. I also think both were her best performences.
Ok chal abhi offline hoti hun. Have a importent work. See you 🤗
Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

Oops tune padh bhi liya meri mehnat bekaar 😔 yes I loved that she mentioned Rakt and Jyoti. I also think both were her best performences.

why mehnat bekaar?? someone else will read it.. 😳

ok... chal bye.. will meet you... later.. 😆

We are in AT#3 now?  Congratulations.  Any movement b/w Jaga?  If not, I'll check back again in a few months 😆
Originally posted by .Vrish.

We are in AT#3 now?  Congratulations.  Any movement b/w Jaga?  If not, I'll check back again in a few months 😆

😆 good one vrish!!! ahh... not for the moment... maybe u can visit us in the next AT... ðŸ˜‰  but stick around.. 😊
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

Lol will edit second and third AT soon but need help for both. Can someone prepare some posts for me 

What will you want? I'm a novice here so you'll definitely have to guide me 😉 and I'll see what I can do.