Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 30)

Dhruti_rocks434 Goldie
Dhruti_rocks434
Dhruti_rocks434

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 1599

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hi zephy.. No JaGan dear Unhappy there was one scene of MaGan (Mannu Ganga) after first brack. sumi scolded Ganga for Mannus behaviour and an expression of hateness on her face seeing Mannu and Ganga. AngryAnd then a sweet MaGan moment.

Edited by Dhruti_rocks434 - 27 June 2013 at 9:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 9602

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
hi dhruti... after so loong!!!!!!!! hope studies r going well... Big smile

zephy... am back...

sushi... if u r there... hi as well... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 8977

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Hey, Flutter welcome back LOL

Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

Hi zephy.. No JaGan dear Unhappy there was one scene of MaGan (Mannu Ganga) after first brack. sumi scolded Ganga for Mannus behaviour and an expression of hateness on her face seeing Mannu and Ganga. AngryAnd then a sweet MaGan moment.

I see. So now her hatred is spreading to little Mannu as well Angry.

Then I have absolutely NO idea why Ganga is throwing the party for Jagya when the whole Haveli atmosphere is so cold Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
no jagan upar se sumi shouting at ganga..
i want to kill cv'sMilitary smileys and more free downloads at emoticons.funwebproducts.com.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434flutterby

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 9602

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
WHAAAT???????????? Shocked  sumi is a moronic nutcase or what??? Dead how can one blame an innocent child for the actions of an adult??? Dead

pathetic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

WHAAAT???????????? Shocked  sumi is a moronic nutcase or what??? Dead how can one blame an innocent child for the actions of an adult??? Dead

pathetic...

dont talk about sumi..
i want to slap herOuchAngry
zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 8977

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I guess they are showing parallels here.
 
Saanchi hates Anandi for no reason at all. She never sees the good she does for her, always focuses on the negatives.
 
Same situation at the Haveli, Sumi has now started disliking Ganga irrationally, all because her family dared to compare her to her Laado Dead.  Which is why she doesn't see what all Ganga has done for the family including saving her precious son's life and only focuses on what some outsider has told her.
 
So what is the moral of the story? Sumi & Saanchi made for each other! I sometimes think Saanchi should get married to Jagya just to teach Sumi a lesson Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 9602

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

I guess they are showing parallels here.
 
Saanchi hates Anandi for no reason at all. She never sees the good she does for her, always focuses on the negatives.
 
Same situation at the Haveli, Sumi has now started disliking Ganga irrationally, all because her family dared to compare her to her Laado Dead.  Which is why she doesn't see what all Ganga has done for the family including saving her precious son's life and only focuses on what some outsider has told her.
 
So what is the moral of the story? Sumi & Saanchi made for each other! I sometimes think Saanchi should get married to Jagya just to teach Sumi a lesson Evil Smile


@bold... Rab ne bana de jodi... Nuke Wink but but but... if saanchi and sumi marry each other... what will happen to poor bhairon  Ouch bechare ka dil toot jayega... Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434zephyr29sush_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shashank and Sriti awsum chemistry..

Author: KiranlovSriti   Replies: 5   Views: 1692

KiranlovSriti 5 1692 30 September 2013 at 5:17am by shruarvi
Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ramsha..   Replies: 1195   Views: 69855

Ramsha.. 1195 69855 25 September 2013 at 11:46pm by -Swetha-
offscreen pic Shashank & Sriti - twitter

2 3

Author: Shanu1818   Replies: 23   Views: 7009

Shanu1818 23 7009 25 September 2013 at 10:58pm by SpringPrincess
dari sehmi ldki- sriti

Author: Dhvani85   Replies: 5   Views: 1261

Dhvani85 5 1261 22 August 2013 at 7:03am by yanks28
Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ramsha..   Replies: 1193   Views: 55958

Ramsha.. 1193 55958 14 August 2013 at 4:16am by .Vrish.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index