India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 17)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
 good one!!!! but ... a party for J... ( this is the reason for his dissapearing act??)  and ganga throws it... Ouch what happened to S madam??  Dead tattoo kaand se busy thi??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
How would Khazan be involved at all about anything that Jagya does?  The latter was his son-in-law, but no longer is.  And I wouldn't blame him in the least for not wanting to have anything to do w/ Jagya - reformed or not.

Does Ganga have real parents, or is her abusive ex-sasural all she has?  Oh, and is she divorced now from Ratan & free to re-marry?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

good one!!!! but ... a party for J... ( this is the reason for his dissapearing act??)  and ganga throws it... Ouch what happened to S madam??  Dead tattoo kaand se busy thi??
shashank was ill,thats the reason for disappearence of jagyaCry
no problem in ganga's surprise b'day party.
but inviting whole shekhars does in the world it happens in laws attending DIL's ex-husband b'day party.

.Vrish.-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

How would Khazan be involved at all about anything that Jagya does?  The latter was his son-in-law, but no longer is.  And I wouldn't blame him in the least for not wanting to have anything to do w/ Jagya - reformed or not.

Does Ganga have real parents, or is her abusive ex-sasural all she has?  Oh, and is she divorced now from Ratan & free to re-marry?
thats what,khajan's approval is that necessary.
rather than asking khajan they could have asked jagya..
ganga is an orphanCry
she is not yet divorced

-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged

vrish... Shocked we havent finished the AT yet... Wink and here u are... Big smile
@ bold... even i was wondering the same.. when sushi wisely advised me,not to look for sense... here.. Wink

the answer to non bold is ganga's real parents have died... and her mama.. ya nana( dont remember..) Confused married her off to the abusive hubby coupled with the inlaws...  yes, ganga signed her divorce papers... and is free to remarry Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.sush_-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

vrish... Shocked we havent finished the AT yet... Wink and here u are... Big smile
@ bold... even i was wondering the same.. when sushi wisely advised me,not to look for sense... here.. Wink

the answer to non bold is ganga's real parents have died... and her mama.. ya nana( dont remember..) Confused married her off to the abusive hubby coupled with the inlaws...  yes, ganga signed her divorce papers... and is free to remarry Embarrassed

no flutter she is not free to marry.
there will be a court case since she abused by her in laws.
the final proceddings will in court after a lot of drama done by ratan to take custody of mannu..
lets hope atleast this track makes sense..

flutterby-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
ohhh sushi... i phorgot!!!!!!!!  D'ohmy frustration at S drama..  has made me into a total nutcase.. Embarrassed

but how can we expect such a track from cvs when they r hellbent on showing silly drama??

sush_-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged

ohhh sushi... i phorgot!!!!!!!!  D'ohmy frustration at S drama..  has made me into a total nutcase.. Embarrassed

but how can we expect such a track from cvs when they r hellbent on showing silly drama??

don't expect anything from them..
actually you know jow they made us..
even if they show a two minute scene of jagya and ganga we willl be in dreamlandDay Dreaming
itna sanchi drama dikha rahe haiOuchCryDeadAngryD'oh

-Swetha-

Go to top