Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys something came into my mind.Jagya normally calling of the marriage.Then he goes to save jagya.Then ratan singh insults and taunts both of them.Then jagya returns with ganga in the haveli and declares he wants to marry ganga.And after the divorce of ganga,marriage happens in arranged way.Everyone preparing and also quite a grand wedding,that will be good. Then both ganga and jagya will have a grand wedding.None of them had a good marriage ceremony in their life.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Hey guys something came into my mind.Jagya normally calling of the marriage.Then he goes to save jagya.Then ratan singh insults and taunts both of them.Then jagya returns with ganga in the haveli and declares he wants to marry ganga.And after the divorce of ganga,marriage happens in arranged way.Everyone preparing and also quite a grand wedding,that will be good. Then both ganga and jagya will have a grand wedding.None of them had a good marriage ceremony in their life.

hmmm... it is possible... 😳 but this wont take a few episodes... and even jagya calling off his marriage seems very sudden... 😕  i find it hard to believe... that ratan's coming into the house... and kidnapping ganga/ saying that he wants ganga... will make jagdish call off his marriage?? 😕
i am sure... something big will happen for jagya to call off his marriage..

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

hmmm... it is possible... 😳 but this wont take a few episodes... and even jagya calling off his marriage seems very sudden... 😕  i find it hard to believe... that ratan's coming into the house... and kidnapping ganga/ saying that he wants ganga... will make jagdish call off his marriage?? 😕
i am sure... something big will happen for jagya to call off his marriage..

thats what i am thinking from yesterday..

has he realised anything😉
or confirmed sanchi is not right for himConfused
looking forward for the epi..
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
and sushi... S plots against jagya's family member... which A eavesdrops on... could this lead to A saying that jagya and S arent meant to be... 😕 so many plots... lets see how the cvs take the track forward...
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

and sushi... S plots against jagya's family member... which A eavesdrops on... could this lead to A saying that jagya and S arent meant to be... 😕 so many plots... lets see how the cvs take the track forward...

plot .. she can plot only against ganga..

may be sumi does get affected by her words but not to an extent to ask ganga leave the haveli..
may be this dumbhead calls Ratan😲 who knows she is such a despo🤢😡
Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

plot .. she can plot only against ganga..

may be sumi does get affected by her words but not to an extent to ask ganga leave the haveli..
may this dumbhead calls Ratan😲 who knows she is such a despo🤢😡

despo she is... ok... i guess... we move onto the next AT... 😳