India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 14)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i agree with u vrish... LOL thats all thats we r talking about on this AT, now... LOL

how else do you think... we have finished the last  AT?? Tongue

by moaning that sriti should LEAVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Censored

Edited by flutterby - 25 June 2013 at 6:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.zephyr29

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
So today I come to the BV forum and see the popular cast and what do I find...everybody has a bright green arrow marked up next to their names, all except one name with a lone red arrow down - I don't have to say who Ouch.

Aaargghh all because she wasn't tagged in the article where she was also mentioned Angry! Very Unfair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

TC article on Sriti...
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/wich-shows-are-your-favourite-tv-actors-proud-of-doing
she also more proud of Jyoti and Raktsambandh Sleepy

I like that she's proud of them, but I don't like what happened to her characters in both shows.

Agree. Both were great roles but were completely messed up by the CVs in the end.
zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

TC article on Sriti...
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/wich-shows-are-your-favourite-tv-actors-proud-of-doing
she also more proud of Jyoti and Raktsambandh Sleepy

I like that she's proud of them, but I don't like what happened to her characters in both shows.

In RS, her character took a nosedive when she tried to force Neeraj to marry Anjali, and tried kissing up to her female in-laws, particularly Neeraj's bua, but it at least was redeemed when she started confronting and sabotaging Anjali's plots.  In Jyoti too, her character was fine, but she had a major flaw - she  was always happier in her original home, where she was previously tormented, than in her sasural, where she had the solid support of her husband.

Gosh that whole Neeraj family track was so bizarre and unnecessary what with the bitchy/conspiring bua, lovelorn Anjali and also Sarla Chachi added to it Confused! It was a complete mess. Sriti's character was completely butchered. The old Sandhya, even though blind, could sense something wrong in her husband's (Yuvraj) home. But this new version (Neeraj's wife) despite getting her eyesight back, was actually "blind" to whatever was happening around her at her new in-laws. It was just not the Sandhya who had sent the whole Jagirdaar family to jail. But glad to know she started confronting them. Even with Sriti's presence, I couldn't take anymore of that dragfest and quit soon after Sandhya-Neeraj wedding and Anjali plotting drama started.

In Jyoti I missed Sriti altogether so only heard that she left the show and her character was brought to an abrupt end.

.Vrish.Ramsha..

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zephyr29

Actually I feel if she gets a tattoo with Jagya's name it would be interesting because when finally the truth comes out about what he really thinks of her, it would be really nice to see her face then. She would be made to look like a complete fool with the name of someone on her arm who doesn't even care for her plus has a bad opinion about her. Oh for that day to come...I'd definitely sit and watch the whole episode Evil Smile!

Sounds like Jagya should have a harem - Anandi, Gauri, Ganga, now Sanchi...

But as of now the fellow seems really indifferent towards women. Even Saanchi's behavior towards him is so obvious, but still he remains clueless about it. All he did was comment to Anandi that he was uncomfortable with Saanchi constantly around him LOL.

So for all intents and purposes he is a saint for now

.Vrish.Ramsha..

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zephyr29

Flutter, I have been wanting Sriti to leave this show for long time. I did not want her in BV! But I thought I'll wait and watch maybe there's something good in store for her on the show. Its been more than 6 months and I'm losing hope as well as patience.

But I'm mainly concerned about how leaving it will affect her career forward. Leaving 2 on-going shows back-to-back will only harm it. I really wish she takes up one more show on the side like how she did during Jyoti and SAS. That's the only way now.

I sooo want BV to end in about 2-3 months time max. Seriously there's nothing much left and there's a limit as to how much you can stretch something.

Of all the shows she's done, Sriti only left Jyoti, from what I remember.  And there too, she was getting so little exposure, since Sphere Origins wanted to water down her romance w/ Uday, which had actually stolen the interest in Jyoti herself.  Rakt Sambandh ended w/ her still in it, and in DssdSB, she left when Raghav died in the show.  Even then, she played a role for a few days in the form of her body.

If by now Ganga hasn't married Jagya, what's she still doing in the show?  Maybe they could kill her off, and Sriti could try her hand in some other genre - maybe a mytho serial, or a Bong movie.  I'm sure she'd be a great hit there.

I agree about BV as well - it's become really long in the tooth.  Just wind down the show, showing Anandi get pregnant w/ Shivraj's kid in the finale show, or giving birth.

Its highly unfair that in all her shows, she has done full justice with her characters but its the CVs who let her down. Its not right but I sometimes think whether it has to do with the fact that other actors get threatened by her. I don't want to believe this is the reason, but can't help feeling that way. I wouldn't consider RS here as over there she got a lot of exposure but its only the PH who didn't know where to stop the show. But in Jyoti, SB and now even BV I seriously feel like her characters are being deliberately dumbed-down to suit the other characters.

@bold, she's doing nothing these days, only standing around looking sad or shocked while all the space and limelight is being hogged by the vamp. Its SB with a gender reversal.

.Vrish.Ramsha..

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

I want to see sriti doing a love story show. She is such an awesome actress. A actress with looks plus acting, she should do a very intense and making sense type love story show where she could get recognize. Where people could actually see how good she is, she is very underrated. Se deserve to come in such show which can bring out her talent infront of everyone.

I agree with vrish even mytho show would be good. Something like mahadev, 

Or would love to see sriti in a show like Sasural gande phool. Playing a spoil brat would give completely new layer to her career.

Or even seeing her in a bold character would be good. Someone who knows how to fight for social injustice or women injustice, 

Agree.  She is THE most underrated mainstream actress on TV today.

Even I want to see her in a love story. She has the looks and the talent, and with the right hero they will have all the potential to be among the top jodis on TV.

But the problem is she seems to be someone who goes for pretty unconventional role choices or gets selected for the same. The last time she played a "normal, conventional" role was as Sunaina in Jiya Jale which also happened to be a love story. So don't know whether she would do something like that again.

Like Vrish suggested, Mythos are a good choice, or even the spoilt brat is fine. But really doubtful whether she would choose them. What I don't want her to do for now is play a vamp. Maybe later on but definitely not now.

.Vrish.Ramsha..

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

i agree with u vrish... LOL thats all thats we r talking about on this AT, now... LOL

how else do you think... we have finished the last  AT?? Tongue

by moaning that sriti should LEAVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Censored

Chalo, if not her track, at least her AT is moving forward at a steady pace LOL. Lets keep it up.

Go to top