India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 137)

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Would have loved it if Sanchi behaves badly with Mannu and Jagya about to enter the room happens to hear it. That alone would be enough for him. Anandi or no Anandi, I'm not marrying Sanchi, period!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Would have loved it if Sanchi behaves badly with Mannu and Jagya about to enter the room happens to hear it. That alone would be enough for him. Anandi or no Anandi, I'm not marrying Sanchi, period!

yeah Sanchi has called Ganga everything from jahil to gawar etc I wish just once Jagya had heard it, in fact I wish Sanchi saw Jagya's face in that "KISS MISS" which it looked like Jagya wished would have been a completed kiss.
zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by shankythebest

Mehwish,the way she was taunting mannu was pukeworthy.Can't say anything in frot of everbody,pith piche dhamki de rahi hai khush hoke wo bhi kisko!Looser she is!

loser toh hai , in the end she will be the biggest loser bec Jagya Ganga ka hoga...

Would love to see Sanchi then when everything starts backfiring on her, all her plans start to fall apart. That would truly be sweet revenge for all of us Evil Smile!

yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

yeah Sanchi has called Ganga everything from jahil to gawar etc I wish just once Jagya had heard it, in fact I wish Sanchi saw Jagya's face in that "KISS MISS" which it looked like Jagya wished would have been a completed kiss.

That's just the problem. All this time we only see Sanchi seeing certain JaGan moments. Nobody especially Jagya has never come upon her showing her true colors.

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shankythebest

Mehwish,the way she was taunting mannu was pukeworthy.Can't say anything in frot of everbody,pith piche dhamki de rahi hai khush hoke wo bhi kisko!Looser she is!

loser toh hai , in the end she will be the biggest loser bec Jagya Ganga ka hoga...

Would love to see Sanchi then when everything starts backfiring on her, all her plans start to fall apart. That would truly be sweet revenge for all of us Evil Smile!

absolutely. i want to see Sanchi's face when Ganga is wearing sindhoor in Jagya's name in her maang, us waqt kya karegi Sanchi? Tattoo wont help her.
zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Secretly I was happy she got that tattoo coz it will always remain as a reminder of her stupidity. Somewhere I feel even the Shekhars deserve what they will get because seriously I have never seen an educated well-to-do family who are not able to control one daughter of theirs Angry! I think now more than Sanchi all my anger is directed onto the Shekhars! I mean what were they thinking when they even considered such a relation Dead

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Secretly I was happy she got that tattoo coz it will always remain as a reminder of her stupidity. Somewhere I feel even the Shekhars deserve what they will get because seriously I have never seen an educated well-to-do family who are not able to control one daughter of theirs Angry! I think now more than Sanchi all my anger is directed onto the Shekhars! I mean what were they thinking when they even considered such a relation Dead

yeah, they are lucky that some of the members of their family turned out ok, because Sanchi is like an atomic bomb, she's a danger to society...i will always hate her from now onwards...i wont be able to forget the things she said to Mannu ...Ganga was bad enough, but Mannu too...I want Jagya to set her straight himself one day...even if this track end, it wont be satisfying enough until Jagya finally confronts Sanchi and unloads on her.

zephyr29

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I guess we'll see that as the story moves towards their engagement. I  think all the drama will take place then add to that Rat's track as well. But I don't want to expect anything. CVs ka koi bharosa nahi.

yanks28

Go to top