Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 137)

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 8977

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Would have loved it if Sanchi behaves badly with Mannu and Jagya about to enter the room happens to hear it. That alone would be enough for him. Anandi or no Anandi, I'm not marrying Sanchi, period!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Would have loved it if Sanchi behaves badly with Mannu and Jagya about to enter the room happens to hear it. That alone would be enough for him. Anandi or no Anandi, I'm not marrying Sanchi, period!



 yeah Sanchi has called Ganga everything from jahil to gawar etc I wish just once Jagya had heard it, in fact I wish Sanchi saw Jagya's face in that "KISS MISS" which it looked like Jagya wished would have been a completed kiss.
zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 8977

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by shankythebest

Mehwish,the way she was taunting mannu was pukeworthy.Can't say anything in frot of everbody,pith piche dhamki de rahi hai khush hoke wo bhi kisko!Looser she is!


 loser toh hai , in the end she will be the biggest loser bec Jagya Ganga ka hoga...
 
Would love to see Sanchi then when everything starts backfiring on her, all her plans start to fall apart. That would truly be sweet revenge for all of us Evil Smile!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 8977

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by zephyr29

Would have loved it if Sanchi behaves badly with Mannu and Jagya about to enter the room happens to hear it. That alone would be enough for him. Anandi or no Anandi, I'm not marrying Sanchi, period!



 yeah Sanchi has called Ganga everything from jahil to gawar etc I wish just once Jagya had heard it, in fact I wish Sanchi saw Jagya's face in that "KISS MISS" which it looked like Jagya wished would have been a completed kiss.
 
That's just the problem. All this time we only see Sanchi seeing certain JaGan moments. Nobody especially Jagya has never come upon her showing her true colors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by shankythebest

Mehwish,the way she was taunting mannu was pukeworthy.Can't say anything in frot of everbody,pith piche dhamki de rahi hai khush hoke wo bhi kisko!Looser she is!


 loser toh hai , in the end she will be the biggest loser bec Jagya Ganga ka hoga...
 
Would love to see Sanchi then when everything starts backfiring on her, all her plans start to fall apart. That would truly be sweet revenge for all of us Evil Smile!


 absolutely. i want to see Sanchi's face when Ganga is wearing sindhoor in Jagya's name in her maang, us waqt kya karegi Sanchi? Tattoo wont help her.
zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 8977

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Secretly I was happy she got that tattoo coz it will always remain as a reminder of her stupidity. Somewhere I feel even the Shekhars deserve what they will get because seriously I have never seen an educated well-to-do family who are not able to control one daughter of theirs Angry! I think now more than Sanchi all my anger is directed onto the Shekhars! I mean what were they thinking when they even considered such a relation Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 53597

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Secretly I was happy she got that tattoo coz it will always remain as a reminder of her stupidity. Somewhere I feel even the Shekhars deserve what they will get because seriously I have never seen an educated well-to-do family who are not able to control one daughter of theirs Angry! I think now more than Sanchi all my anger is directed onto the Shekhars! I mean what were they thinking when they even considered such a relation Dead


  yeah, they are lucky that some of the members of their family turned out ok, because Sanchi is like an atomic bomb, she's a danger to society...i will always hate her from now onwards...i wont be able to forget the things she said to Mannu ...Ganga was bad enough, but Mannu too...I want Jagya to set her straight himself one day...even if this track end, it wont be satisfying enough until Jagya finally confronts Sanchi and unloads on her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 8977

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I guess we'll see that as the story moves towards their engagement. I  think all the drama will take place then add to that Rat's track as well. But I don't want to expect anything. CVs ka koi bharosa nahi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shashank and Sriti awsum chemistry..

Author: KiranlovSriti   Replies: 5   Views: 1686

KiranlovSriti 5 1686 30 September 2013 at 5:17am by shruarvi
Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ramsha..   Replies: 1195   Views: 69504

Ramsha.. 1195 69504 25 September 2013 at 11:46pm by -Swetha-
offscreen pic Shashank & Sriti - twitter

2 3

Author: Shanu1818   Replies: 23   Views: 6989

Shanu1818 23 6989 25 September 2013 at 10:58pm by SpringPrincess
dari sehmi ldki- sriti

Author: Dhvani85   Replies: 5   Views: 1253

Dhvani85 5 1253 22 August 2013 at 7:03am by yanks28
Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ramsha..   Replies: 1193   Views: 55750

Ramsha.. 1193 55750 14 August 2013 at 4:16am by .Vrish.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index