Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 125)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Even I want her to leave the Haveli but as of now it doesn't seem a very practical option or the main reason that she has no where to go and plus Ratan is waiting in the wings for a chance. So if she does leave where would she go.

On the other hand I want Ganga to leave only after some scene with Sumi then would like to know Jagya's reaction when she leaves without telling him. His tension and worry that she is out there in the unknown with that husband waiting to attack. I would like to see him go ballistic on Sumi! I would love to see something like that.

me too hun and I hope the CVs are lurking around here bec the same has been expressed several times in Shashank's AT as well...yaar let these two express their feelings in some ways already, in Shanky's AT we r hoping Ganga avoids Jagya and we hope she leaves and Jagya goes frantic in search of her and Mannu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
yeah zephy... that wud be awesome... Big smile but i dont see it happening soon... jags is under pressure to say yes to S proposal... and its a case of between devil- and deep blue sea sort of situation for him... LOL wonder what the cvs r thinking of... when they think people wud want to watch such a crap track... Dead

mehwish... awesome post... Big smile

yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
That's what I don't understand. She is still trying to figure out why she feels bad, what are these weird feelings she has for Daactorsa and still people thinking she is going OTT with her "wooing"! She doesn't even know exactly what love is and she is being labeled a despo woman! Anyways no use changing some people's mindset. They can only see these kinds of things as meaning something else altogether.

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

yeah zephy... that wud be awesome... Big smile but i dont see it happening soon... jags is under pressure to say yes to S proposal... and its a case of between devil- and deep blue sea sort of situation for him... LOL wonder what the cvs r thinking of... when they think people wud want to watch such a crap track... Dead

mehwish... awesome post... Big smile

thanks dear Big smile

guys my friend showed me this -

new spoiler
Jagdish gets shocked when kalyani informs him about his & Sanchi's marriage proposal.Later he goes to meet Sanchi who expresses her fondness for him.Will he reciprocate her feelings?
zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Even I want her to leave the Haveli but as of now it doesn't seem a very practical option or the main reason that she has no where to go and plus Ratan is waiting in the wings for a chance. So if she does leave where would she go.

On the other hand I want Ganga to leave only after some scene with Sumi then would like to know Jagya's reaction when she leaves without telling him. His tension and worry that she is out there in the unknown with that husband waiting to attack. I would like to see him go ballistic on Sumi! I would love to see something like that.

me too hun and I hope the CVs are lurking around here bec the same has been expressed several times in Shashank's AT as well...yaar let these two express their feelings in some ways already, in Shanky's AT we r hoping Ganga avoids Jagya and we hope she leaves and Jagya goes frantic in search of her and Mannu

I think that would be nice if she starts maintaining a distance and behaves in a more formal way with Jagya now that she knows SaJa wedding is fixed. Daactarsa will wonder what has happened and will start making excuses to seek her company even more making Ganga finally tell him that he's to be married to Sanchi and she wouldn't like it if Jagya is constantly with Ganga. At least she will be strong in front of him and maybe cry later on in private.

yanks28

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

That's what I don't understand. She is still trying to figure out why she feels bad, what are these weird feelings she has for Daactorsa and still people thinking she is going OTT with her "wooing"! She doesn't even know exactly what love is and she is being labeled a despo woman! Anyways no use changing some people's mindset. They can only see these kinds of things as meaning something else altogether.

never mind that...  Big smile give one kick to them... kick smiley photo: 1lg047kick 1lg047kick.gif but sat... sriti rocked the episode...  her crying in the bathroom was the scene for me... Heart

S reached a new low for me... DeadDeadDeadDeadDead   when she threatened mannu... that she wud kick them both out of the house... that was the pits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

best not waste our brain cells on them.

Can you imagine being a child bride who lost her childhood due to this pig of a man who abused her, tortured and raped her? Then she became a mother and this man planned on throw her away like garbage once the baby didn't need to be fed by his mother anymore...well that's what Ganga lived through ...then suddenly she meets this stranger who changes everything...he saves her life multiple times and sees the danger she's in but offers his helping hand...he almost forces her to get help...when she's left beaten and dying, he carries her away and brings her back from her death bed, promises to get her child back...then his whole family welcomes her, shelters her, then this guy gets even better...he realizes she has dreams for her son, so he aids her in making them come true...he puts a loving hand on her son's head, one which his own father didn't...how can you blame this woman for falling for such a man??? he is her savior hope and pretty much...the only living example of goodness in the world for her.

I don't know how she's wooing, she tries to pay him back somehow for all this kindness...but she knows she can't...she tries to make him smile the way he made her smile...it's beautiful but these ppl are insecure...worried, bec their own story is over...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyzephyr29

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanks28

I think that would be nice if she starts maintaining a distance and behaves in a more formal way with Jagya now that she knows SaJa wedding is fixed. Daactarsa will wonder what has happened and will start making excuses to seek her company even more making Ganga finally tell him that he's to be married to Sanchi and she wouldn't like it if Jagya is constantly with Ganga. At least she will be strong in front of him and maybe cry later on in private.

Yeah and this would suit her character and I think it would hurt Jagya ...it would be a wake up call for Jagya...he will be left gobsmacked for sure...I hope this happens...CVs plz read the SriShank ATs Tongue

Go to top