Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 123)

Dhruti_rocks434 Goldie
Dhruti_rocks434
Dhruti_rocks434

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Originally posted by shankythebest

Kiran,dadisa almost threatened him not to do anything wrong which will disturb anandi's happiness,so he has no other choice other than saying yes.
and Anandi knows what Jagya feel about Sanchi. But I know now she will be quite.

she wont be quiet for too long, she has to save the day as always so i think she will do something. something's gotta give to let Jagan be together
I know now only Anandi can save Jagya's future to be distroyed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dhruti_rocks434 Goldie
Dhruti_rocks434
Dhruti_rocks434

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

And it will cause havoc in anandi's sasural but anandi will tolerate.Shekhars along with shiv will get angry on her because she support JaGan.Then people once again will say jagya has done so much wrong to anandi but once again jagya has destroyed anandi's happiness.I am fed up.
yes Shanky by this or by that people always got a resion to bash Jgaya. and even why only Shekhars even Singhs will made JaGan or Ganga life hell specialy Sumi if anything happen with Anandi.

-Swetha-

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

And what about the precap guys? Angry Dadisa too join Sumi Angry Jagya's eyes was numb Unhappy and angry too
Dadisa disappointed me big time.She brike my heart.How can she force jagya I don't know.

What? What is going to happen?

-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

And what about the precap guys? Angry Dadisa too join Sumi Angry Jagya's eyes was numb Unhappy and angry too
Dadisa disappointed me big time.She brike my heart.How can she force jagya I don't know.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0099cc">What? What is going to happen?</font>
shreya in yesterday's episome big drama happend..Sanchi's family asked for her rista to Dadi Sa..Sanchi told Ganga that very soo she will be mrs. Jagdish, Ganga hurt. In precap DS, Sumi pressioring on Jagya who dosnt want to marry Sanchi.

-Swetha-

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Guys you wont see me for some days.

I am really frustrated and stress out. I wonder when this stupid politics of Indian tv will end,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSriti-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I think nex 2 3 days episode will be really painfull to watch Cry
KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

I am really frustrated and stress out. I wonder when this stupid politics of Indian tv will end,
sara this is all becoz of trp game. Channels and show cvs are going wors and worst..no creativity. Kon itni mehnat kare kuch v dikhate raho..many people stop watchin TV my bua stoped watching after Tere Liye and Raktsambandh ends. What a coinsindenc both ended same day same year.

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

sara this is all becoz of trp game. Channels and show cvs are going wors and worst..no creativity. Kon itni mehnat kare kuch v dikhate raho..many people stop watchin TV my bua stoped watching after Tere Liye and Raktsambandh ends. What a coinsindenc both ended same day same year.

I am so stupid actually I feel so angry at myself that I expected so much with veera after dsdsb and raghav sia ended. All I can say is all tv is about is politics and I wish, I really really wish there is one damn show on Indian television with nice story, good lead pair, without any senseless twists, and most importantly without any production house or channel politics. But I doubt that there will be a show like that, it would remain a dream only.

Anyways all channels and phs can go in hell. Just here to support, Sriti Jha and few more actors from industries because now it's useless to watch a show for its story and lead pair. 

flutterby

Go to top