India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha AT 3 (Page 11)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
zephy... emo ki dukaan?? Shocked i churao those emos from emoticoner... and freesmileys.. LOL

tweetie... hi, if you r still online... LOL

was the epi worth watching?? even ganga's scene??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

No idea, I just read WU.

Looks like they are continuing with the whole Sumi not talking to Ganga track.

Rest of it was Saanchi's tattoo & Saanchi's rishta.
Guess tomorrow will be mildly interesting to know how the Shekhars react to Saanchi's elaan-e-mohabbat.

Edited by zephyr29 - 24 June 2013 at 12:24pm

-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

No idea, I just read WU.

Looks like they are continuing with the whole Sumi not talking to Ganga track.

yeah, and looks like jagya has gone on hibernation... hiding smileys photo: hiding in hole smiley-hiding-hole.gif ever since S ka piccha choota from BH.. Ouch

do the CVs realise how repetitive they are getting... Pig even for relatively new viewers like me?? what is the difference between ira staying mad with anandi... and sumi over ganga... while both go ga ga over S... its idiotic.. Dead

-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Guess they are fed up as well. They know there's nothing much left so giving lesser and supporting actors more space to shine.

But in that case they should relax the schedule for the main actors and leave them free to pursue other projects as well. Like how Siddharth is on JDJ.

-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
but it doesnt make sense... zephy... Confused

i mean... why drag on the tamasha... when one can shut it down... Pig ulta... paisa bachega, energy bachegi and humara dimaag kam kharab hoga... with not having to see S forced down our throats... Dead

i think the channel shd take into consideration that BV is a well loved show.. of which people would like to have nice memories of... not say.. ahh.. that BV.. they dragged it too much.. thangod.. it shut shop... this is a very unpleasant thought.. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

This whole Saanchi track doesn't make sense, so maybe somewhere I'm trying to find a reason or logic for the CVs/PH to go down this route.

I honestly don't know what message they are trying to convey here. This seems to be the strangest track on BV so far from what I have read around.

Maybe their end-of-contract with the channel might be a later date, so they have no choice now but to honour it.

But in all seriousness I want BV to end by August, period!

-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

This whole Saanchi track doesn't make sense, so maybe somewhere I'm trying to find a reason or logic for the CVs/PH to go down this route.

I honestly don't know what message they are trying to convey here. This seems to be the strangest track on BV so far from what I have read around.

Maybe their end-of-contract with the channel might be a later date, so they have no choice now but to honour it.

But in all seriousness I want BV to end by August, period!

august... naah... they may extend it till sept/oct... when a new season for big boss will air... and then the 10.30 serial will air at 8.00 and then BV ke kacche going off air will become pakke..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

This whole idea of mega-serials running for years & years must end. All they do here is cash in on the popularity of the characters, actors or TRPs and just keep stretching tracks or come up with weird storylines or leaps.

It even happened in Rakt Sambandh. It was an awesome show and had excellent ratings around the time of Yuvraj's (Sandhya's 1st husband) death sequence. The logical thing would have been to tie up loose ends and wrap up the story with a happy ending with Sandhya & Neeraj's wedding.

But no, because of high TRPs the PH decided to introduce a new story altogether where Neeraj, who was so far shown as an orphan, suddenly finds himself a family and an Ekta style Saas-Bahu saga was born. That spelt the end for RS and within months the show was ended by the channel itself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.flutterby-Swetha-

Go to top