Sriti Jha AT 3 - Page 109

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by zephyr29

I guess we'll see that as the story moves towards their engagement. I  think all the drama will take place then add to that Rat's track as well. But I don't want to expect anything. CVs ka koi bharosa nahi.

yeah...just hoping we get loads of JaGan ❤️ i want eyelocks, kisses hugs everything...lots of understanding and bonding...emotional stuff too...I hope they have a beautiful confession...Jagya cries and Ganga wipes his tears, and he wipes hers.😳
Originally posted by yanks28

yeah...just hoping we get loads of JaGan ❤️ i want eyelocks, kisses hugs everything...lots of understanding and bonding...emotional stuff too...I hope they have a beautiful confession...Jagya cries and Ganga wipes his tears, and he wipes hers.😳

That's why I don't have much expectations from CVs. It was the same situation in Sriti's previous show where again the negative character hogged all the limelight and screen space. We would keep hoping and dreaming up more scenes of Raghav and Sia and kept expecting that CVs will do justice to their story and they will get their happy ending together but CVs completely made a full mess of their love story and in the end we felt so cheated that we were wishing both quit the show and they did. That was what brought us some relief.

That's why don't want to keep much expectations from the CVs.

That's why I don't have much expectations from CVs. It was the same situation in Sriti's previous show where again the negative character hogged all the limelight and screen space. We would keep hoping and dreaming up more scenes of Raghav and Sia and kept expecting that CVs will do justice to their story and they will get their happy ending together but CVs completely made a full mess of their love story and in the end we felt so cheated that we were wishing both quit the show and they did. That was what brought us some relief.

That's why don't want to keep much expectations from the CVs.

i understand that but this is Balika Vadhu...and it's Colors biggest show...their USP...their longest running serial...and they need to do justice to it and all the characters they've introduced to it.

i understand that but this is Balika Vadhu...and it's Colors biggest show...their USP...their longest running serial...and they need to do justice to it and all the characters they've introduced to it.

But do you think they are doing much justice now? All the characters are behaving in weird ways completely out of sense or character. All this is done just to accommodate the Sanchi character. Everyone, including elders like Ds and Daddu, are shown dancing to her tunes. Is this even realistic? Our biggest expectation every week is the end of the Sanchi track but each week we keep seeing more and more of her.

Even I had hope that its BV, they don't mess around with their story and characters but the past 1 or 2 months has made me doubt them. That's why. I actually want them to prove me wrong by showing a fantastic JaGan story, I would be ecstatic. But until then I don't want to keep much expectation. All we can do is try predicting the direction the track will take.

But do you think they are doing much justice now? All the characters are behaving in weird ways completely out of sense or character. All this is done just to accommodate the Sanchi character. Everyone, including elders like Ds and Daddu, are shown dancing to her tunes. Is this even realistic? Our biggest expectation every week is the end of the Sanchi track but each week we keep seeing more and more of her.

Even I had hope that its BV, they don't mess around with their story and characters but the past 1 or 2 months has made me doubt them. That's why. I actually want them to prove me wrong by showing a fantastic JaGan story, I would be ecstatic. But until then I don't want to keep much expectation. All we can do is try predicting the direction the track will take.

I don't disagree with what you're syaing, but I guess I'm hoping against hope, I've fallen for this pair so...I'm stuck with this show now...lol... im hoping it's all leading up to one dramatic episode...they want the trps to go up a bit...they are stuck at one spot, BV had 4+ when Prats was there, since she left it has dipped to below 3...maybe they are building it up for a dramatic moment in hopes of raising those...praying for JaGan...bec they are really special and honestly, just because an actor or actress is good looking or talented, doesn't mean they will have chemistry with everyone...but here there is so much chemistry...potential...so im stuck.
@mehwish we are so negative because it happen with sriti on all her shows, starting from jiya jale to Saubhagayavati bhav.

But again I do have hope from BV. I trust them because they made BV so successful and this its 6th year, but from last two or three months, they are just keep messing up with everything,

I hope Jagaya Ganga gets lots of scenes and a great love track

Sara madam, where is my name in the member list 😛?

Abhi add karti hoon😆
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

I need help

I need someone to prepare write ups for this AT and her previous one. 

First post we will write all about Ganga and her character

Second we will write sriti bio and all shows she done ect

Third will be links of her previous ATs

Fourth member list

Fifth rules

But we need to have 7 posts so two extra. Isliye give me ideas lol

And also for FC 

I don't disagree with what you're syaing, but I guess I'm hoping against hope, I've fallen for this pair so...I'm stuck with this show now...lol... im hoping it's all leading up to one dramatic episode...they want the trps to go up a bit...they are stuck at one spot, BV had 4+ when Prats was there, since she left it has dipped to below 3...maybe they are building it up for a dramatic moment in hopes of raising those...praying for JaGan...bec they are really special and honestly, just because an actor or actress is good looking or talented, doesn't mean they will have chemistry with everyone...but here there is so much chemistry...potential...so im stuck.

I agree. SriShank are brilliant actors, they look really good together plus their performances complement each other so well. And yes they have amazing chemistry which is why I hope they don't have the same fate as Sriti and Harshad. I really hope BV CVs handle their story properly. But just hope no expectation.
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

First post we will write all about Ganga and her character

Second we will write sriti bio and all shows she done ect

Third will be links of her previous ATs

Fourth member list

Fifth rules

But we need to have 7 posts so two extra. Isliye give me ideas lol

And also for FC 

Sixth  can be off screen videos

Seventh maybe JaGan & Ganga VMs if that's possible / or memorable quotes from her interviews / or links to them