Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Mehwish,the way she was taunting mannu was pukeworthy.Can't say anything in frot of everbody,pith piche dhamki de rahi hai khush hoke wo bhi kisko!Looser she is!
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Mehwish,the way she was taunting mannu was pukeworthy.Can't say anything in frot of everbody,pith piche dhamki de rahi hai khush hoke wo bhi kisko!Looser she is!

loser toh hai , in the end she will be the biggest loser bec Jagya Ganga ka hoga...
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Would have loved it if Sanchi behaves badly with Mannu and Jagya about to enter the room happens to hear it. That alone would be enough for him. Anandi or no Anandi, I'm not marrying Sanchi, period!

yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Would have loved it if Sanchi behaves badly with Mannu and Jagya about to enter the room happens to hear it. That alone would be enough for him. Anandi or no Anandi, I'm not marrying Sanchi, period!

yeah Sanchi has called Ganga everything from jahil to gawar etc I wish just once Jagya had heard it, in fact I wish Sanchi saw Jagya's face in that "KISS MISS" which it looked like Jagya wished would have been a completed kiss.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

loser toh hai , in the end she will be the biggest loser bec Jagya Ganga ka hoga...

Would love to see Sanchi then when everything starts backfiring on her, all her plans start to fall apart. That would truly be sweet revenge for all of us 😈!
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

yeah Sanchi has called Ganga everything from jahil to gawar etc I wish just once Jagya had heard it, in fact I wish Sanchi saw Jagya's face in that "KISS MISS" which it looked like Jagya wished would have been a completed kiss.

That's just the problem. All this time we only see Sanchi seeing certain JaGan moments. Nobody especially Jagya has never come upon her showing her true colors.
yanks28 thumbnail

Would love to see Sanchi then when everything starts backfiring on her, all her plans start to fall apart. That would truly be sweet revenge for all of us 😈!

absolutely. i want to see Sanchi's face when Ganga is wearing sindhoor in Jagya's name in her maang, us waqt kya karegi Sanchi? Tattoo wont help her.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Secretly I was happy she got that tattoo coz it will always remain as a reminder of her stupidity. Somewhere I feel even the Shekhars deserve what they will get because seriously I have never seen an educated well-to-do family who are not able to control one daughter of theirs 😡! I think now more than Sanchi all my anger is directed onto the Shekhars! I mean what were they thinking when they even considered such a relation 🤢
yanks28 thumbnail

Secretly I was happy she got that tattoo coz it will always remain as a reminder of her stupidity. Somewhere I feel even the Shekhars deserve what they will get because seriously I have never seen an educated well-to-do family who are not able to control one daughter of theirs 😡! I think now more than Sanchi all my anger is directed onto the Shekhars! I mean what were they thinking when they even considered such a relation 🤢

yeah, they are lucky that some of the members of their family turned out ok, because Sanchi is like an atomic bomb, she's a danger to society...i will always hate her from now onwards...i wont be able to forget the things she said to Mannu ...Ganga was bad enough, but Mannu too...I want Jagya to set her straight himself one day...even if this track end, it wont be satisfying enough until Jagya finally confronts Sanchi and unloads on her.
zephyr29 thumbnail
I guess we'll see that as the story moves towards their engagement. I  think all the drama will take place then add to that Rat's track as well. But I don't want to expect anything. CVs ka koi bharosa nahi.