Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok Mehwish I have to go now.
Its been nice chatting with you.
Catch you tomorrow hopefully. Bye tc 😊
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

shreya in yesterday's episome big drama happend..Sanchi's family asked for her rista to Dadi Sa..Sanchi told Ganga that very soo she will be mrs. Jagdish, Ganga hurt. In precap DS, Sumi pressioring on Jagya who dosnt want to marry Sanchi.

I guess that's why Jagya agrees because everyone is pressurizing him.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New Spoiler for this week ... πŸ˜‘
Jagdish gets shocked when kalyani informs him about his & Sanchi's marriage proposal.
Later he goes to meet Sanchi who expresses her fondness for him.
Will he reciprocate her feelings? 
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

<font color="#ff0066">New Spoiler for this week ...😑</font>

Jagdish gets shocked when kalyani informs him about his & Sanchi's marriage proposal.
Later he goes to meet Sanchi who expresses her fondness for him.
Will he reciprocate her feelings?

thanks for sharing Swetha 😊 well we all knw he will say yes πŸ˜”
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

sushiii...  πŸ€— yes, she was delightful in the epi... ⭐️ always giving her 100 % to a scene... no matter whatever her character feels and goes through... πŸ˜†

flutterπŸ€—
she is definetely aStar

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

thanks for sharing Swetha 😊 well we all knw he will say yes πŸ˜”

kiran... πŸ˜³ there is a difference... jagya will say yes to the rishta... but doesnt reciprocate saanchi's feelings... 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

kiran... πŸ˜³ there is a difference... jagya will say yes to the rishta... but doesnt reciprocate saanchi's feelings... 

exactly! let him say yes...now the real fun begins...the real story...enough draggy Sanchi crap...at least now emotions will be released...tears will fall...hearts will meet.πŸ˜‰
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow... mehwish... loved the first siggie in ur dabba... β˜’️ it was more impactful for me... than seeing S's J tattoo πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow... mehwish... loved the first siggie in ur dabba... β˜’️ it was more impactful for me... than seeing S's J tattoo πŸ˜†

thanks hun,someone posted 3 beautiful siggies of JaGan in the BV gallery...what's the need to tattoo your man's name on your skin when his blood has already been in your maang...
flutterby thumbnail
its 8pm... BV is starting right now... but i have no interest in watching that much..  will check the WU... πŸ˜† and then watch only Jagan scenes, if any... πŸ˜‰