Sriti Jha AT 3 - Page 101

Posted: 10 years ago
Wish I had your patient nature too . But we need something to spend time with before JaGan happy days come again. That's what I'm upset about. Till yesterday the topic of discussion was again the upcoming track of Sanchi getting accepted by Jagya (even though he was forced). So just really pissed off that again we have to discuss her for longer 🤢! Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by zephyr29

Wish I had your patient nature too . But we need something to spend time with before JaGan happy days come again. That's what I'm upset about. Till yesterday the topic of discussion was again the upcoming track of Sanchi getting accepted by Jagya (even though he was forced). So just really pissed off that again we have to discuss her for longer 🤢!

I totally feel you...I'm just hoping CVs will surprise us in between all this with some beautiful scenes which take our breath away..."Kiss miss" got my hopes up...I need emotions...intensity...passion...i dont care if its only eye locks...even if they dont touch each other, if theyr thinking of each other then it's fine...if Jagya is stuck to Sanchi but his mind is on Ganga that will work for me
For that CVs have to be meherbaan on us. Otherwise these days they are the ones who have a Bhagwan-bhakt relationship with Sanchi!
true but their meherbaani is what im praying for...ek baar phir se hum pe meherbaan hojayen 
But this time they must be meherbaan on us in showing a little something of Jagya's feelings for Ganga. At least then we can confidently go about dreaming up romantic scenarios . They have been really speeding up Ganga's realization so far, high time they put the accelerator on Jagya now.

But this time they must be meherbaan on us in showing a little something of Jagya's feelings for Ganga. At least then we can confidently go about dreaming up romantic scenarios . They have been really speeding up Ganga's realization so far, high time they put the accelerator on Jagya now.

yes all are anxiously awaiting this...I think once he falls, it will be for good...no turning back...he does seem to get lost in their eye locks...😉❤️

thats when he smiled at her after the cake cutting.

Originally posted by yanks28

yes all are anxiously awaiting this...I think once he falls, it will be for good...no turning back...he does seem to get lost in their eye locks...😉❤️

Yeah especially on the birthday! Earlier in eyelocks of JaGan I used to feel that he's just shocked and confused but the one during the kiss-miss, after a tiny confusion he was just "lost" and that showed so clearly in his face ☺️. Even during Ganga's performance, he was all eyes on her Day Dreaming

Yeah especially on the birthday! Earlier in eyelocks of JaGan I used to feel that he's just shocked and confused but the one during the kiss-miss, after a tiny confusion he was just "lost" and that showed so clearly in his face ☺️. Even during Ganga's performance, he was all eyes on her

I agree completely earlier it felt and looked different, like he doesn't know how to react...Ganga seemed affected by it not him, this eye lock was definitely different and meant to be different too, i think it had more of an impact on Jagya than Ganga 😉 he looked like he wanted time to stop☺️ i was saying in shashank AT that this bday it looks like Jagya is seeing her from a MAN"S EYES...😉
Originally posted by yanks28

I agree completely earlier it felt and looked different, like he doesn't know how to react...Ganga seemed affected by it not him, this eye lock was definitely different and meant to be different too, i think it had more of an impact on Jagya than Ganga 😉 he looked like he wanted time to stop☺️ i was saying in shashank AT that this bday it looks like Jagya is seeing her from a MAN"S EYES...😉

And what an occasion that too! He fell in love (though he doesn't know it yet) on his birthday! That's without a doubt the best gift to get 😃