Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: yanks28

thank you β˜ΊοΈπŸ€— I love this JaGan storyline...Jagya has been redeemed in my opinion bec what he did for this tortured soul and her innocent little baby, they say even smiling at someone is an act of kindness...and he's always smiling at her, helping her self confidence...her self esteem...helping her b ecome a nurse...complete her education...how can she NOT love this man????😭 she probably worships him.

She does worship him.  Even in this segment Sriti says theirs is a relation that of Bhagwan and Bhakt, so at this point she is just selflessly devoted to him.

zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

well zephy... thats just what i did... 😊 and the best part was none of them barring one... could respond to me properly... πŸ˜† i cant take names here... 😈 but that thread really made me laugh...🀣 i stopped responding at some point of time... coz i couldnt stop people making a fool out of themselves anymore... 🀣

Which is why I just made 1 post there and got out πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zephyr29

She does worship him.  Even in this segment Sriti says theirs is a relation that of Bhagwan and Bhakt, so at this point she is just selflessly devoted to him.

if only youtube wasnt blocked in my country 😭 wonderful comparison by SritiπŸ‘...when Ganga touched his feet after he result...that gave her feelings away...she worships him...so sweet...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
chalo... have to go... nice chatting with u peeps... TC πŸ˜³ 
zephyr29 thumbnail
Oh Dang! I forgot you can't watch youtube videos !

It was a segment during the Jagya injured track, when Ganga helps in his head dressing and makes him slowly lie in bed and how Sanchi gets jealous seeing all that. The reporter asks Sriti about Ganga being Daactarsa's deewani and she tells their relation is mainly that of Bhagwan-Bhakt, Jagya is like a Devta for her now.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

chalo... have to go... nice chatting with u peeps... TC πŸ˜³ 

Ta-ta, Good night, Sweet dreams
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Oh Dang! I forgot you can't watch youtube videos !

It was a segment during the Jagya injured track, when Ganga helps in his head dressing and makes him slowly lie in bed and how Sanchi gets jealous seeing all that. The reporter asks Sriti about Ganga being Daactarsa's deewani and she tells their relation is mainly that of Bhagwan-Bhakt, Jagya is like a Devta for her now.

Jagya is very lucky to have the love of such a person...she's his devotee 😊 they will have a rly beautiful relationship...post marriage too...hope we see as much of it as possible.
yanks28 thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3602665&TPN=29

check here everyone, beautiful JaGan siggies posted by some talented person.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Jagya is very lucky to have the love of such a person...she's his devotee 😊 they will have a rly beautiful relationship...post marriage too...hope we see as much of it as possible.

Yeah but I guess we have to wait a few weeks for that. For at least the next 2 weeks I can only forsee rhona-dhona and Sanchi drama 🀒
yanks28 thumbnail
yeah we have to wait, but im very patient by nature...so i will wait...anything just to see JaGan