Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

yeah Jagya is her first everything...her first hope...love...

ya and she expecting from herself to be happy for Jagya but she was not..she was so helpless,
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sriti's acting was touching
god bless her๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

it will come very soon JaGan AT got permission ๐Ÿฅฑ

oh! Good!

I don't find anything wrong in Ganga saying that she can't see dactorsa with any other woman and realizing her feelings. Its very natural and i don't get why ppl say its butchering her character or she should not say it.

Why shouldn't a woman speak up her wish? One hand ppl bash anandi for mahanta and when ganga is acting like any normal human being, woh bhi galat๐Ÿ˜†. Kare toh kya kare? I don't want to ganga to act mahaan or give up her wishes unnecessarily. Time will come and that time i hope she speaks up and tells her feelings.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

And what about the precap guys? ๐Ÿ˜ก Dadisa too join Sumi ๐Ÿ˜ก Jagya's eyes was numb ๐Ÿ˜” and angry too

Dadisa disappointed me big time.She brike my heart.How can she force jagya I don't know.
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

im shocked abt DS...but Jagya will be shattered deep down i feel, he may pretend he is happy.

I didnt expect this from DS. They are again playng with Jagyas future.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Dadisa disappointed me big time.She brike my heart.How can she force jagya I don't know.

no wonder what made Jagya say yes to Sanchi. God this girl is so inhuman. The way she was talking with Mannu. She will take revenge from Mannu too. i was sared kahi wo Mannu ko thapd na maar de ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Kiran,dadisa almost threatened him not to do anything wrong which will disturb anandi's happiness,so he has no other choice other than saying yes.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Kiran,dadisa almost threatened him not to do anything wrong which will disturb anandi's happiness,so he has no other choice other than saying yes.

and Anandi knows what Jagya feel about Sanchi. But I know now she will be quite.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

and Anandi knows what Jagya feel about Sanchi. But I know now she will be quite.

she wont be quiet for too long, she has to save the day as always so i think she will do something. something's gotta give to let Jagan be together
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
And it will cause havoc in anandi's sasural but anandi will tolerate.Shekhars along with shiv will get angry on her because she support JaGan.Then people once again will say jagya has done so much wrong to anandi but once again jagya has destroyed anandi's happiness.I am fed up.