Sriti Jha AT 3 - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
me... me...  raising hand smiley photo: I know smiley-raising-waving-hand.gif
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">me... me...</font></font><font size="2"><font color="#990000"> raising hand smiley photo: I know smiley-raising-waving-hand.gif</font></font>

Flutter help me banging my head to the wall...
what a crap precap n promo 🤢
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

Flutter help me banging my head to the wall...
what a crap precap n promo 🤢

what??   i didnt see...  😆 hence i am calmer... 😉

i read... the previous pgs and decided not to see anything... theek kiya kya?? 😛
sush_ thumbnail
i think it is going to be like this...
J agreeing for marraige..
ganga feels bad..
sumi tauntings ,sanchi show off..
Jagya not happy...
Raty comeback before or after engagement..
ganga leaving haveli or Mannu's kidnap..
Ganga in danger , j realises his feelings..
engagement or marraige cancel...

tadaa , i prepared myself have you
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Yeah compared to SB, RS was a masterpiece! It had a solid storyline plus powerful characters. Must have been the only show where there was no Jodi and the show was fully carried on Sriti's shoulders. She was the "Hero" and she was just awesome. Sandhya and obviously Vrinda will remain my most favorite character. Followed by Harshad's Raghav.

One thing I wish RS had done was stick to its original idea - have 5 parallel leads - okay, 3 (I didn't like Savita's & Shradhya's families all that much, but wanted to see more of Adisa and Mohreya, the latter which they hardly showed) and show more of the inter-sister dynamics.  That they never showed - instead, it became all about DK and Yuvi.  After the Vrinda track ended, I still hoped that they would get back to that, but they introduced a hitherto non-existent family for Neeraj, and ruined it much.

What was the promo they showed that has you riled?
flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

i think it is going to be like this...
J agreeing for marraige..
ganga feels bad..
sumi tauntings ,sanchi show off..
Jagya not happy...
Raty comeback before or after engagement..
ganga leaving haveli or Mannu's kidnap..
Ganga in danger , j realises his feelings..
engagement or marraige cancel...

tadaa , i prepared myself have you

hmmm... same for me... but i wish the 1st didnt happen... coz shaddi ke sets cost a lot of money... and plus...  bring new costumes and jewellery for everyone?? only to call it off... ??

cvs ko suicide karna hai kya?? 😲

sush_ thumbnail

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">what?? i didnt see... 😆 hence i am calmer... 😉</font></font>

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">i read... the previous pgs and decided not to see anything... theek kiya kya?? 😛</font></font>

Shabash.. excellent job.. happy 😆
Mannu was looking so cute in yesterday's epi.. 😳
sanchi toh -TV pe breaking new haye mera ghaghra udaipur se leke jaitser via jaipur.. She is definetely irritating me 😡
sush_ thumbnail

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">hmmm... same for me... but i wish the 1st didnt happen... coz shaddi ke sets cost a lot of money... and plus... bring new costumes and jewellery for everyone?? only to call it off... ??

cvs ko suicide karna hai kya?? 😲</font>
</font>

ok perparations 😉
wah yaar , kitna khayal hai budget ka ..
that too of our 🤢 cv's. 😆
flutterby thumbnail
@vrish... this is the promo... with WU...

new promo with video

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

stop paying any mind to what these 5-6 Ganga haters on the forum think...at the end of the day, these are just actors portraying fictional characters on shows which are the property of channels seeking RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS and they are puppets in the hands of the creative team...and the CT is a slave of the ratings as well..no perfection can be expected in the CVs handling of Ganga ...I think anything can be expected from Ganga, i dont believe she is being BUTCHERED...it took Anandi years to become a strong woman and stand up for her rights and even now until Sanchi spoke like that to Anandi's dad, Anandi swas mostly silent and tolerate everything Sanchi said...meri mano toh if uou like JaGan then just watch their scenes and don't bother with the bashing...no need to defend...they will bash...threads will go on for a few pages, topic over...they'll move on...sorry for a long lecture but I have watched 2 shows previously with my dedication and IF made it HELL for me so now I try to take it all lightly. 😊

mehwish... worship smileys photo: We're not worthy worship.gif
for the above post...

sara and zephy... ignore the bashers, na... and enjoy jagya and ganga.. to fullest extent possible...