Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3650805

Check out this topic and let me know the views 
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yanks28

stop paying any mind to what these 5-6 Ganga haters on the forum think...at the end of the day, these are just actors portraying fictional characters on shows which are the property of channels seeking RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS and they are puppets in the hands of the creative team...and the CT is a slave of the ratings as well..no perfection can be expected in the CVs handling of Ganga ...I think anything can be expected from Ganga, i dont believe she is being BUTCHERED...it took Anandi years to become a strong woman and stand up for her rights and even now until Sanchi spoke like that to Anandi's dad, Anandi swas mostly silent and tolerate everything Sanchi said...meri mano toh if uou like JaGan then just watch their scenes and don't bother with the bashing...no need to defend...they will bash...threads will go on for a few pages, topic over...they'll move on...sorry for a long lecture but I have watched 2 shows previously with my dedication and IF made it HELL for me so now I try to take it all lightly. 😊

You are right Mehwish we can't change the way people think. Even I was telling the others a few days back not to mind the bashers as they were all tired of Saanchi drama hence needed something new to discuss. I don't mind criticism of characters but baseless accusations like calling Ganga a despo female trying to get close to Jagya when clearly nothing of the sort is being shown is what really got me mad and made me give my opinion but no more.

All you can do is just state your point and still if they insist on bashing and turning around anything that we say then its just not worth it. So yeah best option is to ignore. But sometimes you can't help it when no one is there to defend her. Seriously hats off to people like Sidra, Mahi, Shanky and others who continue to defend Jagya when people still think of him as a villain even now after he has fully redeemed!

My advice is if at all you see Ganga being bashed just state your opinion and then leave the thread, without getting into fights. At least you would have managed to get your point across. At least to show some support for Ganga.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

ATs I am so lazy to edit them🀣

LOL Just wait till you see what's coming your way πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰!
zephyr29 thumbnail

SB ka toh bahot hi bura hua. It makes me cry when I speak about that show.

Yes RS was ruined but it was still better than what happen to her other shows. I loveddd Sandhya character.

Yeah compared to SB, RS was a masterpiece! It had a solid storyline plus powerful characters. Must have been the only show where there was no Jodi and the show was fully carried on Sriti's shoulders. She was the "Hero" and she was just awesome. Sandhya and obviously Vrinda will remain my most favorite character. Followed by Harshad's Raghav.

SB was a show which had everything perfectly. Awesome storyline, a great start, great  sets & BG score, very good PH, and, last but not least, among the best collective cast I have ever watched! Each and every character and performance was just flawless. But only thing lacking were good CVs, which are actually the backbone of any show.
zephyr29 thumbnail

whatever the CVs do...is not in Sriti's hands...or Shashank's...I'm happy that two very good actors have been paired up here...and I must say that they give their best in whatever scenes they are given...Ganga's character may not turn out to be what you've all been hoping for but Sriti's acting is up to the mark, I'm sure there's a lot of emotional stuff coming up where she will excel, lots to look forward too...cheer up everyone! Besides, JaGan AT is coming too!

Trust me, the JaGan AT is the only reason I have my hopes high for them!
zephyr29 thumbnail

I agree with mehwish, Ganga is not totally ruined. Her character still holds potential. With BV history I really expect that now the story will be Ganga centric. Lets hope for the best. And the biggest prove of Ganga popularity is that now many ansh fans watch BV just for Ganga except those 4 or 5 mental people 

Even I have high hopes for Ganga in the long run. But just not in the coming weeks 😡! At least not till Saanchi is still in the frame 🀬!
zephyr29 thumbnail

yeah, ignore the negativity πŸ˜‰ it's bound to happen in a show with 2 jodis...and where some fans want that witch Gauri back for a spicy sequel...this time to ruin Ganga's life the way she ruined Anandi's...lol...anyway, I dont care...I love seeing JaGan romantic scenes...their story has so much depth ...Jagya got divorced TWICE...Ganga got abused and beaten by her husband...and she will be divorced soon too...they r made 4 each other. 😳

Yeah their story is so unique which is why I wanted CVs to handle this love story of 2 broken souls with sensitivity but alas don't think we'll get anything like that for the sake of drama 🀒! Anyways JaGan AT and scenes Zindabad!
zephyr29 thumbnail

You all people I am waiting to hear everyone views🀣

I'm sooo missing Elysia and SB days right now

By the way, I have already posted my views there 😊
Minionite thumbnail

I love this girl. She is so down to earth and humble. Sriti is one of the best actresses in industry still she took Aakansha name who is also a great actress.

I seek inspiration from Sriti Jha 
Love you sriti 

I can't believe that she still hasn't been recognized as one of the best TV actresses yet. She should be given accolades for her performances.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
double postEdited by sushiani - 10 years ago