Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: zephyr29

But just supporting individual ATs won't get their attention. Can someone post a polite thread asking why there was no JaGan AT yet as its apparent now that they are a Jodi? Lets see other people's responses to it. Then we can get an idea.

I think it will have to come soon...i want it too...
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

just today iva posted and i was drooling over the pic..
i just remembered the picof her in twitter so made it.😳
My SriShank

give me a link to that pic of Sriti  and ill ask one of my friends for some more siggies of SriShank 😳
yanks28 thumbnail
there was a JaGan scene today =D
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

there was a JaGan scene today =D

oh I missed today's episod 😔 tell me pls what scene? 😛
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

oh I missed today's episod 😔 tell me pls what scene? 😛

I didnt see it but in Shashank's AT I read there was JaGan scene...Jagya helped Ganga fill out a form...and more Sumitra drama...I think something will go down between Sumi and Ganga...soon
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

give me a link to that pic of Sriti  and ill ask one of my friends for some more siggies of SriShank 😳

Got a B&W pic of the same

KiranlovSriti thumbnail

I didnt see it but in Shashank's AT I read there was JaGan scene...Jagya helped Ganga fill out a form...and more Sumitra drama...I think something will go down between Sumi and Ganga...soon

thanks for sharing yunks 😊 this Sumi is becoming lalita pawar (wanp mother inlaw of old movies) 😡 chalo there was a JaGan moment 😳 then I will watch the episode on 11pm 😃
yanks28 thumbnail

thanks for sharing yunks 😊 this Sumi is becoming lalita pawar (wanp mother inlaw of old movies) 😡 chalo there was a JaGan moment 😳 then I will watch the episode on 11pm 😃

call me Mehwish 😊 it shows JaGan sitting very closely and Sumitra focuses on their rarms rubbing against each others and the closeness between them and she appears very angry
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Mehwish 🥱 Aww really they were so clossed ? 😳 sumitra started jelous and insecure with Ganga 😡. My god she will be all for Sanchi 😔
yanks28 thumbnail

Mehwish 🥱 Aww really they were so clossed ? 😳 sumitra started jelous and insecure with Ganga 😡. My god she will be all for Sanchi 😔

yeah but Anandi seems to know everything abt Ganga being right for Jagya and Ganga being in love with Jagya too...I feel it will even be Anandi who will make Jagya aware of Ganga's feelings ugh nothing will be done between JaGan, it will all be thru Anandi the messenger...🤢😡 it's kind of a turn off. altho she will help in a sense, but why does she have to do EVERYTHING? Jagya seems totally unaware of Sumitra's hatred for Ganga too, I guess it will be Anandi who figures that out too.

Anandi told Ganga to make a cake and dhokla for her future hubby