Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Flutrer,so we get another similarity between shashank and sriti.Same words can be applied on shashank also.I love this two.I can watch them together for hours.They look so good with each other.I was so sad yesterday when there was no srishank.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Flutrer,so we get another similarity between shashank and sriti.Same words can be applied on shashank also.I love this two.I can watch them together for hours.They look so good with each other.I was so sad yesterday when there was no srishank.

what about coming days... 😳 i feel there will be more scenes of jagya with shekhars than with ganga...

and plus you have the S ka kala saaya... cloud smileys photo: rainy_cloud_3.gif
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Yes,kiran,both of them compliment each other.I can't understand one thing why we are not getting permission to open a JaGan AT!Why we need to ask so many times!
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I feel like punching Sanchi hard.I think if she comes in front of me I will take a hockey stick and will bang her with that and will kill her.Such a ill mannered person.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

what about coming days... 😳 i feel there will be more scenes of jagya with shekhars than with ganga...

and plus you have the S ka kala saaya... cloud smileys photo: rainy_cloud_3.gif

🤣 flutter
s ka kala saaya
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Hey,sush,you should be punished!Where were you yesterday,you haven't missed JaGan.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sushi... aur nahi toh kya??  i fastforward all the S scenes... and shekhars scenes and then realise that episode khatam ho gaya... last full week... toh yehi haal hai... 😡
sush_ thumbnail
Shanky mujhe punishment 😭..
Kal i logged in two times but my bro n cousins snatched my mobile too   ðŸ˜¡ 😆

sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">sushi... aur nahi toh kya?? i fastforward all the S scenes... and shekhars scenes and then realise that episode khatam ho gaya... last full week... toh yehi haal hai... 😡</font></font>

last week 🤢
jagya was missing and agar ganga ko dikhaya toh sumi ne usse kitna sunaya 😭
flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Yes,kiran,both of them compliment each other.I can't understand one thing why we are not getting permission to open a JaGan AT!Why we need to ask so many times!

i see one reason...

1. the ganga/jagya track hasnt started as yet... atleast officially... there r just a few eye locks... and no hair blowing in the wind... wistful expression on the face... silly smiling.. etc..