Sriti Jha AT 3 - Page 51

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by zephyr29

Hmmm...ok I'll check out Shashank's AT.

Well it is Saanchi Vadu right now since Saanchi wedding talks are goin on!

I would like to see Roop's ranking the coming week. At the rate at which there are articles on her she can easily cross Sriti also. Hope Sriti rises this week.

fat chance of roop crossing sriti... 😳 ( if u r being sarcastic... yeah. i agree with you as well) 😆

yeah, me hopes too.. but when i hope for too much, i get nothing... 😡 so wont hope too much... coz some stupid ranking doesnt determine how popular one actor is..

chalo... am logging off now... ðŸ˜³  its 12... AM.. and pops is giving me the stern look...  ðŸ˜³

take care smileys photo: take care takecare-1.gif bye smiley photo: bye-smiley.gif
Actually IF ranking doesn't give an accurate picture of popularity.
But still it feels so bad when we see Sriti on the 2nd page of TV celebs when she clearly deserves to be in the constant Top 50 at least
Originally posted by flutterby

chalo... am logging off now... ðŸ˜³  its 12... AM.. and pops is giving me the stern look...  ðŸ˜³

take care smileys photo: take care takecare-1.gif bye smiley photo: bye-smiley.gif

LOL okies you take care then
See you tomorrow hopefully 😆
Good night
actually zephy, its good morning... coz the clock struck 12...  a new day and  a new month... ðŸ˜ƒ

but good night to you as well
goodnight smileys photo: Goodnight 2 blk42.gif
I ask pm those mods so many times but they don't reply. Seems like they don't want to give us permission. It's totally unfair I guess we all should pm them together. 

Ganga vm is beautiful I wish someone upload their scene then it would be easier to make vms on Ganga and Jagan 

Yes kvb and his wife made rude comments about Harshad and Sriti. They blamed them for leaving dsdsb. And mala supported kvb and his wife on that. And kvb wife was taunting sriti harshad again and again.

Originally posted by zephyr29

Hey Sara you online?
yup here
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

I ask pm those mods so many times but they don't reply. Seems like they don't want to give us permission. It's totally unfair I guess we all should pm them together. 

Ganga vm is beautiful I wish someone upload their scene then it would be easier to make vms on Ganga and Jagan 

Youtube is blocked in Pakistan atm or I would do it. Actually, the only way to do it is to download the parts of epis which contain their scenes...and keep track of their scenes daily...I hope many more VMs come...and siggies. they deserve it.
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

Yes kvb and his wife made rude comments about Harshad and Sriti. They blamed them for leaving dsdsb. And mala supported kvb and his wife on that. And kvb wife was taunting sriti harshad again and again.

Aha so that was the issue. It wasn't right at all to blame them. Wasn't he himself planning on leaving when they decided to go for leap. And he announced it to the media as well. What would that have made him? Both of them decided to leave much later when there was no salvaging the show anymore.