Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

paab re kya ill thinking hai !!! Yukkk 🤢 if Sriti is like that tab toh Raktsambandh me v Toral uski sis hoti. jyoti and SB me v Toral hoti. Reality Toral met with her after 6yrs. Its vikrant and Maanvi Gagro (her costars of DMD) who are her best friends till now. She has so many friends in industry.

Yeah but just coz they mentioned that both have worked together in their 1st show they assumed they are close till today and since Sriti was also new to BV she decided to get her "best friend" to replace the lead 🤢! The kind of logic and conclusions they come to is soo 😵!
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arre wo Sriti ko hi bolenge poem likhne ke liye pakka dekhlena...but Im excited 😃
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

Yeah but just coz they mentioned that both have worked together in their 1st show they assumed they are close till today and since Sriti was also new to BV she decided to get her "best friend" to replace the lead 🤢! The kind of logic and conclusions theycometo is soo 😵!

Its realy pathetic widout knowing a persone people throu such stupid blame...Sriti always mentioned her best friend is Maanvi Gaagroo.who is more beautifull and populer in DMD. And now she has no work. Sriti ko lana hoga toh usko kyu nahi layegi Toral ki jagah. Infact I saw so many industry people with Sriti in her fb pics. I never saw Toral there. Suddenly she becums her best friend. !
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Actualy they want to through their frustration aur jo milta hai usi pe show karte hain. Even we disliked Mala Slariya who replaced Sriti. We never excepted her but no one bash her like this. Even her atittude was very rude to Sriti in interviews but we never botherd so much.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kiran got to go offline now...will be back in sometime...talk to you then...bye for now
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone online right now 
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Yes I am Sara 😊 did you saw Sriti's offscreen pic with Neha marda, Smita bansal and Pratyush benerji ? Its on Smita bansals twitter id 😳 i knew it Neha and Sriti are very good friends. Saw their picturs of fb so many times.Edited by KiranlovSriti - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hi Sriti fans ðŸ¤—

did y'all read the article on Colors website on Ganga planning J's bday?
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Yes loved that article yunks. M so excited for Gangas poem 😃 hope we get lots of JaGan. I also have feeling Jagya will gift somthing to Ganga bcoz she passed her exams 😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Yes loved that article yunks. M so excited for Gangas poem 😃 hope we get lots of JaGan. I also have feeling Jagya will gift somthing to Ganga bcoz she passed her exams 😳

AND LETS hope that Sanchi gets kidnapped again and never makes it to the party and JaGan have ample time to get lost in each others naina 😳😉 i would love a moment of them alone where Jagya finally feels something...actually in Shashank's AT we r all hoping for a JaGan dream sequence...Ganga dreaming of Dr Sa 😳