Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes zephy ystdy I was like now someone slap her... now someone slap her...but no nothing happend like that. Her behaviour was just pathetic. That Mihir is dosn't deserve a stupid girl like Sanchi. He and his family were so nice. But i hated when he praised Sanchis arrogance.Edited by Dhruti_rocks434 - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

My tests are going so little bussy in study so sorry for absencs...m surprized who were watching this Sanchi crap drama ki avi v 2.5 trps hain. I just saw in fb how much people hating Sanchi and suporting and loving Ganga. They all want Ganga Jagya jodi. But these cvs are so possesive about Sanchi.

All the best for your tests.

When have CVs ever listened to anyone? They are like horses with blinkers on, only go on their own track & don't bother about anyone else.

Ok chalo I have to go offline now. Will be back in sometime, talk to you then if you are around.
Bye Tc
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zephyr29

All the best for your tests.

When have CVs ever listened to anyone? They are like horses with blinkers on, only go on their own track & don't bother about anyone else.

Ok chalo I have to go offline now. Will be back in sometime, talk to you then if you are around.
Bye Tc

bye zephy..tc
hi dhruthi😊
Thanks zephy πŸ€— hi Sushi 😊
zephyr29 thumbnail
And hello once again, Dhruti & Sushi!
Hows the episode? Any JaGan?Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
Hi zephy.. No JaGan dear πŸ˜” there was one scene of MaGan (Mannu Ganga) after first brack. sumi scolded Ganga for Mannus behaviour and an expression of hateness on her face seeing Mannu and Ganga. 😑And then a sweet MaGan moment.Edited by Dhruti_rocks434 - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi dhruti... after so loong!!!!!!!! hope studies r going well... πŸ˜ƒ

zephy... am back...

sushi... if u r there... hi as well... 😊

zephyr29 thumbnail

Hey, Flutter welcome back πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

Hi zephy.. No JaGan dear πŸ˜” there was one scene of MaGan (Mannu Ganga) after first brack. sumi scolded Ganga for Mannus behaviour and an expression of hateness on her face seeing Mannu and Ganga. 😑And then a sweet MaGan moment.

I see. So now her hatred is spreading to little Mannu as well Angry.

Then I have absolutely NO idea why Ganga is throwing the party for Jagya when the whole Haveli atmosphere is so cold πŸ˜•
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no jagan upar se sumi shouting at ganga..
i want to kill cv's
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
WHAAAT???????????? πŸ˜²  sumi is a moronic nutcase or what??? πŸ€’ how can one blame an innocent child for the actions of an adult??? πŸ€’

pathetic...