Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: zephyr29

They have completely butchered both their characters just to stretch this Saanchi drama. In an ideal situation, Jagya would have guessed her intentions in just the 1st 2-3 episodes and would have told her straight that he doesn't see her in any other way other than Anandi's sister-in-law and that's why he is nice to her. Even the Singhs are shown as "blindly" impressed with her.

Earlier when Ganga used to help around the house they used to stop her from doing that saying she is guest. Over here, since Anandi is daughter of the Haveli, Saanchi will be considered as the Sasuraal wale who are given even more importance than guests, hence won't be allowed to do anything in the house. But here Saanchi is allowed to do everything with the Singhs looking all happy and impressed!

That's what I can't stand about the Singhs, sometimes they are sooo conservative and traditional but sometimes they are more modern than Western culture!

singhs jitna sensilble dikhte hain utne hi 🤪Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah now Khazan will also be added to it.
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi friends 😊 wow congrats zephy you become a seniour member 🥳
zephyr29 thumbnail
Yaaayyy    !!!!
Partyy 🥳 ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³!!!!
TRP has fallen!!!!
From 2.6 last week to 2.5 this week !!! I expected a bigger fall but anyways at least it has fallen!

CVs, I hope you are paying close attention 😈...
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Yeah now Khazan will also be added to it.

ex-wife ke parents se conduct certificate le rahe hai😆
shekhar are more 🤪 than singhs..
atleast singhs slapped jagya right and left when he was wrong but these ppl can't do even that to put their spoiled brat in proper way
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

Hi friends 😊 wow congrats zephy you become a seniour member 🥳

Thanks, Dhruti 😊
Nice to see you here after long! 
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

ex-wife ke parents se conduct certificate le rahe hai😆
shekhar are more 🤪 than singhs..
atleast singhs slapped jagya right and left when he was wrong but these ppl can't do even that to put their spoiled brat in proper way

I have no problem with Shekhars consulting Khazan with regards to Jagya as it seems justified that a prospective bride's parents will need to find out about a divorced guy from the ex's relatives as they'll want to know how their daughter will also be treated by him. So no issues with that.

What I don't understand is there were so many moments when his own daughter needed him. Especially during the second tearful "bidaai" to Udaipur there was absolutely no mention of him. But now suddenly for the ex son-in-law's issue he makes an appearance. It seems really 😕
My tests are going so little bussy in study so sorry for absencs...m surprized who were watching this Sanchi crap drama ki avi v 2.5 trps hain. I just saw in fb how much people hating Sanchi and suporting and loving Ganga. They all want Ganga Jagya jodi. But these cvs are so possesive about Sanchi.
ystdy we got so little of JagMaG but they rocked the screen in only 1 mnt scene. I was so much irritated by Shekhars when they were cursing Jagya ! Ya I konw Jagya did bad with Anandi and no one suported his deeds. but you people luk your nakchadi doughter first. Is that Mihir is realy deserv you stupid jhagralu doughter? Sorry but apki beti kisi ko v layak nahi Jagya toh door ki baat hai...😡 pehle apni beti ko us layak banato.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

ystdy we got so little of JagMaG but they rocked the screen in only 1 mnt scene. I was so much irritated by Shekhars when they were cursing Jagya ! Ya I konw Jagya did bad with Anandi and no one suported his deeds. but you people luk your nakchadi doughter first. Is that Mihir is realy deserv you stupid jhagralu doughter? Sorry but apki beti kisi ko v layak nahi Jagya toh door ki baat hai...😡 pehle apni beti ko us layak banato.

That's what I don't understand. Their own daughter is so  far gone when it comes to very basic manners and that is not visible to them. I know if I were to behave like that in front of guests, more than the love declaration, my folks would be slapping me there and then for my rude behavior! Luv-shuv comes later.

The Shekhars really need to knock some common human behaviours into their daughter if she is to get even a simple decent alliance. Otherwise whichever house she goes to the family will send her right back saying this female is not bahu material at all.