Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally an article with Ganga! But wahaan bhi Saanchi 😡! Waiting for the day when this name completely disappears from any more BV news.

And they tagged Sriti, thank God!
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">eekkss!!!!!! pls sushi... 😛 i was only curious... as to whether she wears a wig or not...

i am not the least bit interested in roop's hairline...

* me running way from hairline topic* </font>
</font><font size="2"><font color="#990000"> running smiley photo: Running Connie_runner.gif</font></font>

🤣 ok leave it..
so do you think we get atleast one jagan moment on j's b'day need not to be a romantic one 😳
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Finally an article with Ganga! But wahaan bhi Saanchi 😡! Waiting for the day when this name completely disappears from any more BV news.

zephy itna gussa..
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

me waiting for ur vishesh tippani on the article... waiting smiley photo: waiting too waitingtoo.gif

@bold... wait for a few more months to be precise...

ya, they tagged sriti... i was more happy that they had tagged sriti, more than anything else... 😆

Edited by flutterby - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

me waiting for ur vishesh tippani on the article... waiting smiley photo: waiting too waitingtoo.gif

Tippani actually reminded me of Raghav in the police station scene  when Sia comes to bail him out!

Ahem...as for my tippani...I really don't know what to make of this whole "Ganga giving a party" thing. I thought after Sumi's warning she'll try to be a bit more cautious when dealing with Jagya also for the sake of her "growing  feelings".

If they use this occasion for the Shekhars to clear up everything Saanchi related with Jagya it would be nice. Also if this occasion proves to be the moment when Saanchi gets her heart broken by Jagya himself then well and good.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

zephy itna gussa..

Now when I read "Saan..." itself my BP goes up, so of course with poora naam you can imagine!
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
zephy... welll... ðŸ˜ƒ if ganga wont give a party... who else will give one?? all the others r busy in their other shennanigans.. if u ask me... and plus... the cvs r interested in showing ganga's caring behaviour towards jagya... no matter what bull, they show on the other end...

ur last para... seems evil enough.. but i doubt whether cvs will be so kind and gentle with us... 😕 so as to eliminate their fav from the show..

zephyr29 thumbnail
I really don't know. After reading those spoilers I'm even confused whether we are talking about the same show. Everything (and everyone) seems so out of character 😕!
zephyr29 thumbnail
This sudden appearance of Khazan is what is really weird. He wasn't shown anywhere before when things concerned his own daughter and now for his EX son-in-law he's shown again in the show?!
flutterby thumbnail

Now when I read "Saan..." itself my BP goes up, so of course with poora naam you can imagine!

sushi... 😕 of course zephy is right...

ok ok... tell me... honestly.. what is your first reaction when u see this person on ur TV/PC screen??