Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

well, i was the unfortunate one to see,most of his deeds... and each and evry one of them was more πŸ₯Ί than the previous one... but then we got some hope... with the entry of raghav and his nephew krish...  but the CVs chose to destroy this hope by showing V win all the time...

trying to highlight the negative ckt cv's ruined their story..
thats what i heard from from everyone...
well my frnd was frustrated highly that she stopped watching the show in the middle
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yaah...  it got so hopeless... that sriti left the show... and her character as well as raghav were shown as dead... πŸ€’  and V  pranced around with her corpse... πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

all coz it was a psychological thriller.. 🀒

sush_ thumbnail

yaah...  it got so hopeless... that sriti left the show... and her character as well as raghav were shown as dead... πŸ€’  and V  pranced around with her corpse... πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

all coz it was a psychological thriller.. 🀒

physchological killer cv's areOuch
and same continues here
look how much footage bhow bhow is eatingπŸ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
chalo... am leaving now... πŸ˜³ TC bye..  bye smileys photo: Bye Bye 1 toodlepip.gif
sush_ thumbnail

chalo... am leaving now... πŸ˜³ TC bye..  bye smileys photo: Bye Bye 1 toodlepip.gif

TC ..bye😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks sweta 😊 my god ye cvs logon ne meri baat seriously le li 😲 they are realy going in hell with Sanchi i mean who is intrested in Sanchi??
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">right now sushi... but if anybody follows sriti on twitter... was she talking about viraj through this tweet??
</font>
</font>
sriti jha
?@sritianne

<small>
1h
</small>

'She knew no other way so she decided to love him even when she hated him' #crazyromantic

arre nahi yar. She is crazylover of novels.books, This must be some lines from that novel which she is brobebly reading these days. Samjhi flutter dear. She was not talking about V.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sushiani

tried photoshopπŸ˜›

tell me howz itπŸ˜ƒ

Wow Sriti looks stunning there!
Good job, Sush!
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

right now sushi... but if anybody follows sriti on twitter... was she talking about viraj through this tweet??

sriti jha ?@sritianne 1h

'She knew no other way so she decided to love him even when she hated him' #crazyromantic

Actually its just a quote. She loves to read and she quotes a lot from literature/poetry often. Maybe its from something she's reading or writing these days. No reference to Viraj here πŸ˜† . And crazy romantic is just a topic that's trending, as in the quote is something that a crazy romantic person might do. Guess she considers herself one πŸ˜‰
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago