Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Thank you so much Swetha 🤗!
Don't worry, now

Oops.. Sorry re.  
i forgot that u ppl have restrictions in no. of comments per day ...  till u guys become senior member's 😲
Gud that now restrictions on ur posts has been lifted .. 😛😆
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No no don't think we will see the end of Saanchi anytime soon. See what all CVs are throwing at us:
- Saanchi loves Jagya, all the Haveli naatak
- Saanchi's court case after the attempted-assault
- Saanchi's wedding proposal & her pyaar ka elaan.
- Saanchi & Shekhars drama
- Saanchi's Tattoo
- Maybe Saanchi-Jgys proposal, etc etc

Lots of Saanchi's still left 🤬
zephyr29 thumbnail
Oops.. Sorry re.  
i forgot that u ppl have restrictions in no. of comments per day ...  till u guys become senior member's 😲
Gud that now restrictions on ur posts has been lifted .. 😛😆

Actually I didn't know myself until a few days ago 😆 when I was stopped from posting more.
Anyways abhi main azaad hoon. That is if they don't put up some new rules for Senior members suddenly Shocked 
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

LOL! Ok here goes...Drum Rolls please...

YAAYY 200!! SENIOR CITIZEN 🥳!!!!!

Let me rock the walking stick and the rocking chair!!!!!

Flutter, with your permission...old smiley photo: Old Man Smiley smiley-oldman.gif old smiley photo: Old Man Smiley smiley-oldman.gifold smiley photo: Old Man Smiley smiley-oldman.gifold smiley photo: Old Man Smiley smiley-oldman.gifold smiley photo: Old Man Smiley smiley-oldman.gif!!!!!!!!!

🤣 🤣 🤣

this means that you had to go back to my post and borrow this senior mahashay?? 😆
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

🤣 🤣 🤣

this means that you had to go back to my post and borrow this senior mahashay?? 😆

Of course, I don't have emo collection like you.
You better start an emo ki dukaan soon 😆
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
zephy... emo ki dukaan?? 😲 i churao those emos from emoticoner... and freesmileys.. 😆

tweetie... hi, if you r still online... 😆

was the epi worth watching?? even ganga's scene??
zephyr29 thumbnail

No idea, I just read WU.

Looks like they are continuing with the whole Sumi not talking to Ganga track.

Rest of it was Saanchi's tattoo & Saanchi's rishta.
Guess tomorrow will be mildly interesting to know how the Shekhars react to Saanchi's elaan-e-mohabbat.
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail

No idea, I just read WU.

Looks like they are continuing with the whole Sumi not talking to Ganga track.

yeah, and looks like jagya has gone on hibernation... hiding smileys photo: hiding in hole smiley-hiding-hole.gif ever since S ka piccha choota from BH..

do the CVs realise how repetitive they are getting... 🐷 even for relatively new viewers like me?? what is the difference between ira staying mad with anandi... and sumi over ganga... while both go ga ga over S... its idiotic.. 🤢
zephyr29 thumbnail
Guess they are fed up as well. They know there's nothing much left so giving lesser and supporting actors more space to shine.

But in that case they should relax the schedule for the main actors and leave them free to pursue other projects as well. Like how Siddharth is on JDJ.
flutterby thumbnail
but it doesnt make sense... zephy... 😕

i mean... why drag on the tamasha... when one can shut it down... 🐷 ulta... paisa bachega, energy bachegi and humara dimaag kam kharab hoga... with not having to see S forced down our throats... 🤢

i think the channel shd take into consideration that BV is a well loved show.. of which people would like to have nice memories of... not say.. ahh.. that BV.. they dragged it too much.. thangod.. it shut shop... this is a very unpleasant thought..