Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

aww... such a touching tweet... 😳  must have been missing her family...

thanks for sharing shreya.. 😃

@ zephy... 😈 i didnt compare myself with george bush... 😛 i said... that i would have to learn to duck like him... to avoid ur chappals.. 😆

and
pls dont see.. the blonde as a dumb person... see her as a mature, aristocratic lady.. 😉

Oho! so much respect LOL 😆. That's very fitting when I'll be senior "citizen" soon 😉
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@zephy... sara means to ask for our help.. as inprepare a sort of character sketch for ganga...  her relation with jagya... her bond with mannu... and all the characters of the show... etc.. see the first sriti AT.. to get a better idea of what i mean.. 😈
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

SRITI JHA- I am obviously proud of every show that I have done. However, I have a little extra pride for Jyoti and Raktsambandh. My character Sudha was suffering from split personality in Jyoti. The issue was dealt with a lot of responsibility. My character Sandhya in Raktsambandh was her own hero and jurt had too many colors in her. I have to thank the writers for both the show Purendru Shekhar for Jyoti and Prasant Jadhav for Raktsambandh-

Totally Agree. That's probably the only 2 shows where we got to see the real actor in her. Followed, a very little, by SB but the writers messed it all up, no fault of hers.

If there were more writers like Purnendu Shekhar and Prashant Jadhav who wrote such different characters and storylines I think the industry can break out of this repetitive dragfests we keep watching. But I guess that's just wishful thinking.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

@zephy... sara means to ask for our help.. as inprepare a sort of character sketch for ganga...  her relation with jagya... her bond with mannu... and all the characters of the show... etc.. see the first sriti AT.. to get a better idea of what i mean.. 😈

Hmmm ok...so it should be the same sketch everytime or different based on how the character(s) progressing? It will be kind of hard seeing that there's nothing much at this point of time on her . But will surely try.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New TB Article on BV .. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Will Saanchi reveal her love for Jagya?Will Saanchi reveal her love for Jagya?

When Saanchi gets a marriage proposal will she admit her love for Jagya? 

zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Lo, ek aur Saanchi-centric article!

And she's going to get a tattoo? I'm sure its going to be something like Jagya's name or similar nonsense Angry!
I just hope the Shekhars are shown as sensible when she announces her feelings for Jagya and are shocked and put their foot down against this relation. If not then seriously I will always consider them as 🤢 just like that daughter of theirs!
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

oh crap... so this is why... the whole tarzaan like shouting is on tuesday... 🥱 coz the tattoo BS will be shown tday... ðŸ¤¢

i have nothing more to say other than..
GN.. and sweet dreams while watching BV...
sleep smileys photo: smileys sleep slapene015.gif
zephyr29 thumbnail
Actually I feel if she gets a tattoo with Jagya's name it would be interesting because when finally the truth comes out about what he really thinks of her, it would be really nice to see her face then. She would be made to look like a complete fool with the name of someone on her arm who doesn't even care for her plus has a bad opinion about her. Oh for that day to come...I'd definitely sit and watch the whole episode 😈!
flutterby thumbnail
zephy... u r correct... 😃 no doubt... but i would like to see the story of the person... to whom this AT has been dedicated to.. also progress..  rather than some silly tattoo drama and tarzaan like shouting.. ðŸ¤¢
zephyr29 thumbnail
Haan, yaar! In the old AT I used to wonder ki this is Sriti's AT but we are mainly discussing the vamp here...more than Ganga its just Saanchi, Saanchi. Its become more like a Frustration Thread!