Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aha 3rd AT already.Yahoo!
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol will edit second and third AT soon but need help for both. Can someone prepare some posts for me 
Minionite thumbnail
sriti jha ?@sritianne5h

Such a touching weekend in jhalak. Everyone was so beautiful in their own way. That is what family does to anyone I guess. #jhalak @ColorsTV

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

sriti jha?@sritianne<small>5h</small>

Such a touching weekend in jhalak. Everyone was so beautiful in their own way. That is what family does to anyone I guess. #jhalak @ColorsTV

aww baby she must be also missing her family after watching Jhalak. True words Sriti. love all performences yesterday.
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wohooo 🥳🥳🥳 Sriti's 3rd AT 😃 congrats every one. Thanku Sara. 😊Edited by Dhruti_rocks434 - 10 years ago
TC article on Sriti...
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/wich-shows-are-your-favourite-tv-actors-proud-of-doing
she also more proud of Jyoti and Raktsambandh 🥱Edited by Dhruti_rocks434 - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

sriti jha ?@sritianne5h

aww... such a touching tweet... 😳  must have been missing her family...

thanks for sharing shreya.. 😃

@ zephy... 😈 i didnt compare myself with george bush... 😛 i said... that i would have to learn to duck like him... to avoid ur chappals.. 😆

and pls dont see.. the blonde as a dumb person... see her as a mature, aristocratic lady.. 😉

flutter you rock mindblowing emos han 😃 I was reading your previous posts. Chapal scene was awesome 🤣 Edited by Dhruti_rocks434 - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dhruti... why posting on old AT??  ðŸ˜• and where is this TC article of sriti??  search smiley photo: search atb_search.gif

sriti jha?@sritianne<small>5h</small>

thanku shreya for sharing. Yes she must be missing her family.