India-Forums

Anamika
Anamika

Ana wants to become pregnant??

AliStark Groupbie
AliStark
AliStark

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
In last few episodes I heard it several times that ana wants jeet's child in her womb? So my question is--
1. Why would she want that?
2. Whats her benefit in that?
3. Does she love jeet or she just wants to be a mother?
4. If she does become pregnant then what?
DeadDeadDead 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lover_kriyansh

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I think it's because she wants a 'pyaar ki nishaani' from the man she has loved for over 300 years, which I guess makes sense... (well, kinda Ermm). But then again, I'm not completely sure. Geek

lover_kriyansh

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I wonder what will she do wid the human kid when her human roop will reach its time period?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lover_kriyanshArpi17

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

I wonder what will she do wid the human kid when her human roop will reach its time period?

You know what? I honestly think that CVs may show Anamika failing yet again and the kid may not even come up in the story line. Because, if you think about it, once the kid comes Anamika's goal will be achieved hence, there will be no reason for her to want to "earn Jeet" anymore. So the CVs will have no further story line for the show. 

romaila

MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
She wants a pyaar ka nishani to prove her love towards jeet. If dis happens,we will be able to see a cute and hot baby chudailBig smile

Edited by MUNIASTUART - 23 June 2013 at 4:22am
Pebbles Senior Member
Pebbles
Pebbles

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
As a jeeka n anamika fan I always wanted a grey character for anamika bcoz grey shaded ppl seem more real than the protagonists who don't even exist in reality. Cvs ruined the show and all the characters. Simi is also unhappy coz they made anamika purely evil. I guess she will lve the show and to keep the show running cvs might show jeevi marriage and may be anamika will get her pyar ki nishani too. Thn ana will give birth to the baby n get killed by chhavi. Chhavi being the mahan person should raise jeeka baby with lots of love n then story would concentrate on jeeka's kid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farabiromaila

MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
@chadni: ur prediction can be true coz cv's r copy cats.
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pebbles

As a jeeka n anamika fan I always wanted a grey character for anamika bcoz grey shaded ppl seem more real than the protagonists who don't even exist in reality. Cvs ruined the show and all the characters. Simi is also unhappy coz they made anamika purely evil. I guess she will lve the show and to keep the show running cvs might show jeevi marriage and may be anamika will get her pyar ki nishani too. Thn ana will give birth to the baby n get killed by chhavi. Chhavi being the mahan person should raise jeeka baby with lots of love n then story would concentrate on jeeka's kid.

i also agree with prediction--
why i feel so??

because as per article-- again cvs bringing back guddi accident and this the reason why anamika not getting mukthi--once guddi becomes normal --anamikas wish fulfilled and she will get mukthi---

i am feeling cvs show as of chandralekha using anamika and once anamika gets mukthi then chandralekha remains and story will continue with fight between chandraleka and chavi...

Go to top