Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Life is An Fast Train All we Gets is Memories*GAY* (Page 3)

-pranjal- IF-Dazzler
-pranjal-
-pranjal-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Welcome back dear ...love your Post 

Well i joined KMH forum so late so we dont know each other :) I am Pranjal. Smile  Hearty WELCOME 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNanHoLiC

--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hey welcome back dear Hug
when you were her I wasn't here LOL
btw I am Anjali Big smile

MaNanHoLiC

--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
when I first saw this thread I thought its a controversial thread LOL
I was scared to open it

Edited by --Anjali-- - 23 June 2013 at 5:52am

MaNanHoLiC

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anjali--

OMG anjaliShockedShockedShocked You was here i remember You Anjali, you were one of most luved memeberand used to post beautiful postsHug
--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RishBala4ever

Originally posted by --Anjali--

OMG anjaliShockedShockedShocked You was here i remember You Anjali, you were one of most luved memeberand used to post beautiful postsHug

No no...I was not here... joined IF last year n another Anjali is also in our forum so may be she is the one whom you are talking about Smile

MaNanHoLiC

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hina..U actually warned the mods that if they closed ur topics anymore you'd leave the forum?ROFLROFL
I remember the hungama we made when Mods kept closing topics for no reason and gave warnings to the ever so peaceful forum<3 when needed they werent thereAngry we even made topics demanding explanations as to why the topics were closed or merged!Angry Minu was mostly inactive..it was the newly appointed one/s! and they were so stubborn to not accept their mistakes but were forced to bow down to our demands that time..still continued their strict moderation when we settled down!Sleepy poor newbies were mostly the target.. daraake bhagadete the!Angry we struggled so much to get this forum to top 1 but finally show hi off-air hogayaCry we could reach only top 4Unhappy that too had come down in the last 3 months coz of u know what!Angry we were so annoyed then wen the show was ending we planned n divided the same scene to 4 different topics for different ppl and posted them with different titlesROFL

and u remember the fake Kritika Kamra?ROFL we dint believe her so she bashed usROFL she warned us that she and karan will not share anymore private pics with fans nowROFL
fun those days were!!Cry

Edited by shibz - 23 June 2013 at 11:18am

MaNanHoLiC

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
welcome back to our forum -

MaNanHoLiC

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Hina..U actually warned the mods that if they closed ur topics anymore you'd leave the forum?ROFLROFL
I remember the hungama we made when Mods kept closing topics for no reason and gave warnings to the ever so peaceful forum<3 when needed they werent thereAngry we even made topics demanding explanations as to why the topics were closed or merged!Angry Minu was mostly inactive..it was the newly appointed one/s! and they were so stubborn to not accept their mistakes but were forced to bow down to our demands that time..still continued their strict moderation when we settled down!Sleepy poor newbies were mostly the target.. daraake bhagadete the!Angry we struggled so much to get this forum to top 1 but finally show hi off-air hogayaCry we could reach only top 4Unhappy that too had come down in the last 3 months coz of u know what!Angry we were so annoyed then wen the show was ending we planned n divided the same scene to 4 different topics for different ppl and posted them with different titlesROFL

and u remember the fake Kritika Kamra?ROFL we dint believe her so she bashed usROFL she warned us that she and karan will not share anymore private pics with fans nowROFL
fun those days were!!Cry
OMG I Reemmber all This Tune Toh Yaade Taza Kar di  ErmmROFLROFL it was too much fun thats TymErmmDisapprove  i wish we could go back in pastDisapprove oh yeah the mods storiesROFLROFL OMG  Yeah I used To ROFL and there used to whip my tears and talked with me like a friend ROFL thats how me and minnu turn out friends LOL after kmh we used to talk everynight Approveand our demands post how i forget thatROFL
and the Fake  Kritika kamra OMFG that was the one of best memory ROFLROFL she was the Funnyest member of the forum when i came and i come to know about kritika joined This forum ohh godd  u know after thats i used pm and talk to her with a fan tune that [ ARE YOU REALLY KRITIKA? 0_O] and she wasApprove for once i believed her and told her how much i luv her she dont replied back Shocked ROFL i soo wanna see that post again i tryed to find but couldnt Disapprove
jo bithi bathen woh choti moti mastia aj yaad aye Disapprove kash waqt dam jata waha pe Disapprove CryCryCry

shibz

Go to top