Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Manish Behl, Tabbu, Salman and Preity stole my heart !! 

It comes in Zee Cinema / Zee Tv every weekend.. Almost.. And I catch it everytimee ~!! 
Shabnam94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Manish Behl, Tabbu, Salman and Preity stole my heart !! 

It comes in Zee Cinema / Zee Tv every weekend.. Almost.. And I catch it everytimee ~!! 

HI 5 😃
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Loved HSSH for my Prem-Preeti and Salman-Sonali's Beautiful jodi . Loved their Chemistry which was so romantic . Can't wait for Salman-Sorrajji's comeback once again 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
My fav moments from the movie -

It starts from where Prem says 'Prem aaj bhi wahi karta hai Vinod'..
Then in the kitchen Sapna informs Preity and she blushes !!
Then the whole Anniversary party.. Sadhna stealsss the show.. And Vivek steals it in the song.. 
In Chote Chote bhaiya song, Preity dances and Prem sees her dancing and she blushes and runs, then he dances and she blushes
Then in their wedding, Sadhna holds his paralyzed hand and Sangeeta and Anwar remove their support.. 
When Prem says Welcome Bhabhi and Preity blushes even for that !! 🤣

Then Sapna-Vinod convo in the swing.. And Sadhna's asking for celebrating Honeymoon in Rampur.. And in the ABCD song Prem buys the whole bangle thing from the old woman and Sadhna gives it to Preity and she laughs.. When Prem tells Preity to make the halwa again.. Then when Prem brings Haathi.. And Preity blushes in his arms.. Then Prem-Preity's kite scene and rain dance.. When power goes and Prem goes to check, at first he just looks at Preity in the dark and she kind of slaps him 🤣.. The best song n dance of the movie - Maiya Yashoda ☺️ With all of them !!..

Then when Vivek comes to feed Mamta.. And Sadhna hugs Vivek from back after she overhears her FIL and MIL convo.. And Vivek just smiles.. Then before leaving ALL VIVEK scenes  From that part.. the whole movie !! 🤣
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Suraj bharatya's movies are the most dignified and for family made audiences, I admire the man. He is one of the fewest among top notch directors from the Indian cinema who doesn't believe in skin show/vulgarity just for the sake of commercial success. Sir you command a huge Respect.
Shabnam94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

My fav moments from the movie -

It starts from where Prem says 'Prem aaj bhi wahi karta hai Vinod'..
Then in the kitchen Sapna informs Preity and she blushes !!
Then the whole Anniversary party.. Sadhna stealsss the show.. And Vivek steals it in the song.. 
In Chote Chote bhaiya song, Preity dances and Prem sees her dancing and she blushes and runs, then he dances and she blushes
Then in their wedding, Sadhna holds his paralyzed hand and Sangeeta and Anwar remove their support.. 
When Prem says Welcome Bhabhi and Preity blushes even for that !! 🤣

Then Sapna-Vinod convo in the swing.. And Sadhna's asking for celebrating Honeymoon in Rampur.. And in the ABCD song Prem buys the whole bangle thing from the old woman and Sadhna gives it to Preity and she laughs.. When Prem tells Preity to make the halwa again.. Then when Prem brings Haathi.. And Preity blushes in his arms.. Then Prem-Preity's kite scene and rain dance.. When power goes and Prem goes to check, at first he just looks at Preity in the dark and she kind of slaps him 🤣.. The best song n dance of the movie - Maiya Yashoda ☺️ With all of them !!..

Then when Vivek comes to feed Mamta.. And Sadhna hugs Vivek from back after she overhears her FIL and MIL convo.. And Vivek just smiles.. Then before leaving ALL VIVEK scenes  From that part.. the whole movie !! 🤣

Woww   2 cool written up...speachless...
specially I like those scenes which I colored wid blue n violet...I must say u r a vivek fan...woow i m wid u..iss khushi mein a big hug n hi5...lots of love
I love mohnish ..love his role Vivek...jaha Vivek waha mein...!! aji Ho Vivek Bhaiya ki!! Edited by Shabnam94 - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ One of my fav. Salman Khan movies .. 😳
Shabnam94 thumbnail
for all HSSH fans...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5FNWBI4PQA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y41pMAx06CA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eChXfaIVFEA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCKXSG-F3ng[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75pxWc3P2mM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X3LJGLHwqM[/YOUTUBE]

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
oh i love this movie ❤️...its still 1 of my fav salman's movies

i've seen salman playing a lover, player and acting all crazy😳 etc but he just blew me away with this shy, blushing n lovable prem ☺️☺️☺️.. its 14 years now n i have not been able to get over it

i wish he'd done 1 more film with sonali. they were adorable

i also really enjoyed saif-karishma and tabu-mohnish. every1 was lovely. its an all time classic

also, this was the first n last time i didnt mind salman-karishma not being together despite being in the same film... i was a child n remember feeling miserable when i saw the poster with salman-sonali in pink n saif-karishma in blue. but little did i know after the film and after all these years i would love and adore salman-sonali pairing so much...
Edited by Rozy77 - 10 years ago