India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

so madhu will refuse to go honeymoon trip

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
that's what I'm thinking when she finds out that RK has tricked her that he will just listen to Sultan and hear him out, but he plans for the police to be at the meeting place to pick up Sultan. So Sultan is arrested and possibly Madhu will go to the police station to get him out and be upset with RK refusing to go on the honeymoon trip the next day. 

The meeting with Sultan was arranged for the same night right, and the honeymoon trip they are supposed to leave the following morning. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmindiegirlzulyiansanaammuarunsunita_gmpaljaypunam2712amandadsouza95

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I don't think This will happen . I am having Feeling that RK might backout for some reason . And On Next day when Rishbala will be about to leavefor their HM , Sultan gonna come with his Mother in RK Mansion to live which will surely gonna Cancel Rishbala's HM Trip CryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa19391mangaloreChaudhrytmsaijahnaviKenno

shelleywilliams Goldie
shelleywilliams
shelleywilliams

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I am still thinking how can RK play with Madhu i mean using her to trap sultan while he promised her that he will be good and keep her happy 

I some how feel that RK will not go ahead with his planConfused
anyway lets wait and watchWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I don't think This will happen . I am having Feeling that RK might backout for some reason . And On Next day when Rishbala will be about to leavefor their HM , Sultan gonna come with his Mother in RK Mansion to live which will surely gonna Cancel Rishbala's HM Trip CryAngry

I've just heard that in the clip of Sultan coming to RK's house he says... No jail can hold me for long. So maybe he will go to jail overnight. 

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I think so they won't b able 2 go, due 2 Sultan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi-Nafisa-

-Narnia- IF-Rockerz
-Narnia-
-Narnia-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
may be...
CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
As usual, negative predictions.. Sleepy
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelleywilliams

I am still thinking how can RK play with Madhu i mean using her to trap sultan while he promised her that he will be good and keep her happy 

I some how feel that RK will not go ahead with his planConfused
anyway lets wait and watchWink

@Shelley I don't think that he is playing with Madhu! He knows that Madhu is very naive n gullible. So to protect his family, there will be times where he won't be able to share a few things with her. We are forgetting that RK understands Madhu better than she understands him. 
He knows Madhu is very stubborn and has this foolish streak.. if he tells Madhu about his plan. The next thing will be that she will also land up in the same place to play her savior role.. LOL Remember when she donned the garb of detective in Malik's case. 
 I don't know what is cooking in his mind, and i dont wanna assume things.. but two things are way too obvious. he definitely wants to get back to Gangu n doesn't want Madhu in any kind of danger zone..

From what I see its a clunk by CVs to make RK look bad, as he was aware of Sultan's hang out spots during prem game-2. But I think he is doing what any son would do, I m surprised why he didnt do it earlier. 

And any son would lie to protect his mom from such emotional atyachar! He is a husband but at the same time he is a son too., and everything he does for he peace of his family, would include both his mom n wife..
You may disagree, but Madhu offered him this stupid proposal and he just picked the opportunity.

Edited by cardio21 - 23 June 2013 at 7:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939vini12masan1ennishetDushtDanaf.leelaa9

Go to top