The EHMMBH Member Awards - IMP Note P14! - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
A gentle reminder:

Please remember to nominate your friends using their USERNAME, not their real/pet names. Gun and I don't know all of you personally, so if we get a nomination and the name doesn't match the IF archives, we will have to cancel the nomination!

Cheeni ki Bori (cute and sweet like shloku) Award  _Maggie_

Biggest Krystle Fan  kushalkidewaani 
Biggest Jeevika fan   kushalkidewaani
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

A gentle reminder:

Please remember to nominate your friends using their USERNAME, not their real/pet names. Gun and I don't know all of you personally, so if we get a nomination and the name doesn't match the IF archives, we will have to cancel the nomination!

SORRY 4 THE TROUBLE...i hve correctd all the nominations into their user name...pls do check

Cutepie Member: I-LUV-MYSELF, meghakrystle

Huggable Member:  NeetuHarshi

Most Childish Member:  sabs...

Huggable Member:  I-LUV-MYSELF, sabs... 

Nominations will close at 00 00 IST on the 20th of July. Meaning, you have less than half a day for nominations! Please post all nominations HERE.

Thanks!

-EHMMBH DT
Cheeni ki Bori (cute and sweet like shloku) Award:
_Maggie_ 

To clear things out:

We are collating the nominations for the Member Awards. After we have collated all the nominations, we will open up a VOTING ROUND. This is where you will have to vote for the nominees, post which, a winner for each category will be declared!

We are in the process of collating the nominations, so voting thread should be up in a day.

Hope this solves all queries!!

-EHMMBH DT