Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Why didn't Zoya rationalize??

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Writing on this forum after a while...

I had stopped watching the show for a while, but now looking at the last few episodes... Zoya knew Tanveer would be upto something, and when Tanveer called, she should have known that it was Tanveer at fault, and not entirely blamed Asad for seeing them in a compromising position! I know people tend to forget the whole 'being rational' thing when they see something unexpected, but Zoya knew all along that Tanveer would be upto something or the other to try and stop the wedding. And it was an open challenge. So why did she not think twice? By walking away from Asad, she is giving Tanveer what she wants and giving her the easy victory! She should have been angry by all means, but made Asad realize that this was Tanveers plan all along. And then both of them together should have kicked Tanveer out, before she could come back and say things like "Oh i'm pregnant with Asad's child in future... and that they'd ask for a paternity test!". This would foil all of Tanveer's plans.

According to recent buzz, Asad and Zoya will get married again, and then there will be more twists. Its kind of predictable that they might try and bring Tanveer back with a child, claiming it to be Asad's. And everyone will be stupid enough to take her word for it. Now I hope that the creative teams are actually creative and come up with a better storyline than this!! And in a way I'm glad that Ayan Zoya track didn't take shape! That would have been weird, esp. since the new Ayan doesn't not match Zoya at all!!

What do you guys think??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhilicious

sadz.rahm Groupbie
sadz.rahm
sadz.rahm

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same as you! All i can say is that im glad the Ayaan and Zoya track didnt happen, i rather watch twists between their story than a new love pair!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top