Love Arshi a lot...

beautifully written...😊

--------------------------------
FORCED LOVE BECOME LIFE https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3664505

FAKE LOVE https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3715331
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome...Arnav is right,that Anjali doesn't deserve any of his mom's belongings...bcoz she doesn't know to respect them...loved how he said Khushi has her own identity...and then the ArShi moment...their kiss...showing her the ornaments...his asking her if she would wear it...her calling his mom Maa...and Khushi's I love you...wow...so beautifully written...loved it so much...
savi_malvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a beautiful update. Felt all the emotions that ur characters were going through. Excellent writing :).
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Brilliant update in total! I had commented for the initial update though but even after that the extension made a deeper impact on me. Lovely update! Continue soon xx
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the extension...
Loved the bonding between ARSHI
Mano2789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
And last few lines were so touchy
Nani is so nice now
And stupid Anjali hope she will understand things soon without making everything worst for herself
swarnakolasani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav-Khushi's bond is getting much stronger. Just loved the way you depicted it. Khushi will surely respect and treasure the jewelry in the way they deserve. Surely Anjali doesn't deserve any of their mother's things as Arnav said. She is such a disgust for women. She will pay for all her deeds one day. Hope that day comes soon that she rot in hell.
Thank you very much for a Fantastic update. 
dilliamma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for most beautiful update Appy😃

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Appy the Extension was very emotional I know everyone says that a daughter is very close to father but to speak the truth I am very close to my mother because after I got married I understood how much scarifies a women makes in order to satisfy all the relations she was bond into and after I became a mom then I understood what it takes to become a Mother . Your update was Amazing I know you were portraying Arnav's emotions but I was in tears remembering my mother. 

SOrry got very emotional the update is awesome loved it. Its worth waiting   
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Appy the Extension was very emotional I know everyone says that a daughter is very close to father but to speak the truth I am very close to my mother because after I got married I understood how much scarifies a women makes in order to satisfy all the relations she was bond into and after I became a mom then I understood what it takes to become a Mother . Your update was Amazing I know you were portraying Arnav's emotions but I was in tears remembering my mother. 

SOrry got very emotional the update is awesome loved it. Its worth waiting   

aw latha... to be honest i really cried when i wrote about Arnav's mother and Arnav's relation... i am also very close to mom and i am very emotional in that ðŸ˜­

hugs ðŸ¤—