Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratz on ur new thread
please invite me on ur blog
wanna read ur story
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats Appy di fr the new theadh nd dil se thnkooo nd salute u fr thoses magical stories u give us ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
sida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread😊
eagerly waiting for an update
Prasanna_dhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations! on the new thread.
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Congratz for the new thread...
2nd july is too far...
basanti108 thumbnail
Finally caught up with all the chapters!! Firstly apologies for not commenting before, ive been in and out of uni, clinical and home (i practically live in 3 different part of england) LOLL but I know no excuses anyways...

All I can say is WOOOW!! as I was reading I could see the transformation of arnav character and realise how lost he actually is...for example yes he is the owner of AR and wealthy and attractive but he doesnt really have sense of what to do in emotional situation i.e how to handle khushi, learn to trust her and most important of all he is too lost in his own world that he forgotten how to tell apart from an diamond to a coal...

Khushi my heart bleed out for her she so innocent and doesn't realised the extent of her abuse

GG - she an interesting character but one thing about her which make me think twice is what does she have to gain out of all this, she old and because she is evil its not like she will get the pain she deserves so she will always have her way

anjali...now she is a crazy one!! but I did realised that you protrayed her character really well and it actually does make me think of the actually anjali from the show because even though anjali is the show is very loving and caring you can easily imagine that she could have a dark side and is quite attention seeking person. (personal fact about me is that i never actually like anjali in the show, she was a complete idiot-personal view). I can also guess that she might know something, or would have influence arnav life in a way...I dont know but all I can say is there is something very deep in her character that you have shown and it can be the 'move' that can end the 'game' - who knows 

I was just thinking about the title of this story as well and it goes well with the characters and the game rules...

we can all guess that khushi is the queen and she will always protect her king who is arnav but then again arnav is so lost that he could easily be the pawn of the game.. I just wikipedia chess and looking at the type of chess piece and if I actually take time to understand the game I think I could pair up the characters in this story...the main players are definitely; arnav, khushi, gg, anjali, shyam, akash and aman 

I know my grammar very horrible right now, I had to write in a rush and my comment may have confused you..but all in all lovely story, there more than meets the eyes (especially anjali character), and cant wait to read more...also thank you so much for the PM really appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ - keep up the amazing work!! 

P.S Congratulations on the new thread πŸ˜Š
Edited by basanti108 - 10 years ago
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats     4  d    new  thread ...