Originally posted by -lakshmi-

Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09-lakshmi-

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
lovely part dear...very beautifully written about their cute aankho hi aankho me pyar ...i loved it when he said "raat ko aaogi na", their longinness, seeking just one gaze of each other, geet taking care of him, everything is awesome...
loved that doctor kept mishty's secrete to dadima...
loved maan's assurance to dadi that he will tell her abaot mushty as both dadi & geet should accept their relation...
their love is do pure and devine, hope they will be safe from nt & dev 's evil plans...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
congrast on new thread di

part 45

such a heartwrenching update
maan's accident..poor he..feeling bad for him
hope meera tell her who is mishti

ritzy09

Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
part 46

Awesome beautiful update
thnak god maan s safe
love meera n tahe way she help geet to meet maan
scared for dadi's reaction

ritzy09

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
that was an awesome update!!!!!

Very sweet and unsaid love between them was so beautiful!!!
and on the other side dev and NT planning big time...

cant wait for the next.. sorry ritzy... not able to comment well as am travelling... baad mein will comment... from next update

ritzy09

Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
PART 47

Loved it..superb update yet emotinal

loved da way geet taking care of maan

aww dadi donsent abt mishti dr hide this frm her

waiting for next..cont soon

ritzy09

Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
part  42 tum hi ho

wow  dear full on action mode brij facing MSK a real MSK  who know how to protect his geet both want to protect each other maan give babaji kasam to geet to go from there wow for some time i miss my heart beat wowfirst time she called him maan only maan not maan sir when she stand before him to protect him from sword
i fill real far at the time of reading of update wow Wink it is first step of justice to maan misty ClapStar

part 43 Bin tere kya hai Jeena

so chup bilkul chup wow  dear
Tongue you give me my geet memory back  geet baukbauk and Msk chup  deadly combination

adi is true employee of maan he followed his every order witout any question maan is not taking treatment until geet injury cheked by doc  wow pyyar ho to aisa msk jaisa he always care for geet
Star

so finally confession of maan love  i do bhangda in my mind
Big smile but geet fear deny this so sad but i know very soon she accept his love

he has unconditional love with her so when geet use word Force he dont get angry but stop geet for telling lie

part 44 Madno

very emotional part geet emotional condition is worst she is fighting with herself she think she is not good layak  for maan ,i want to cry on this update dear you potrate geet condition very beautifully dear hats off  she want to go away from maan but when after two day maan is not coming to office and going to side that time how she got angry and care for maan come in her every word how she care for him but not ready to accept him as love beautiful dear beautiful

i hate geet decision to took new job but maan cought her he is very hurt with her decision geet babaji give some brain to this girl that witout soul body is usuless and maan is her soul now geet please

part 45 Bhicdan

Cry

hey you want to kill us geet ki na no for maan love  come thi to tumanay maan ka accident karwa dia why dear but dear you give that hight to this two chracter maan and geet that no body reach geet want to go away for maans goodness that he could not truble with society and his relation and hear maan t time of critical when he fill he can be have death now he only think about geet wow  dear you give new hight to your ff dear very good

Star
Clap

part 46 Yeh Honsla Kaise Jhuke

poor geet  really hard time for her thank god doc give permission to geet ohh maans misty
Winkthank god meera convene doc maangeet jub bolange tub bolange but now meera declared they love each other thanks meera

maan open his eyes with geet tear how can some body love each other so much wow when reality hit maan he is so scare for geet

thank god dr rastogi handle and control situation whan poor doc called he Misty

Geet nodded and started to walk when Maan curled his fingers trying to stop her

"Who is calling my Mishty like this and sending her away."

Maan glared even with hooded eyes at Dr Rastogi and he didn't miss that stare or the gesture of his fingers trying to hold on to her hand.Angry

poor doc imm ask her true name so why not he is our Msk so what he is not well but he is Msk so doc be careful Ouch but ans give maan wow

maan says geet is his reason of life and request doc that he informed dai in morning he need his misty only his misty well done dear again wonderful update dear

Clap
Star

part 47
Abhi Mujh mein kahin

so sharp 9 ha no late wow geet i think we get some loveful moment of maaneet so maan eat his diner with geet hand naughty boy he can not loose his chance now he give full revenge (loveful ) with his innocent misty who ask babaji can maan have sme felling with there togethernesss dear geet he is gone case dear in your love
,in hospital also he care for her her diner wow msk i love you kash in true life we get man like Msk  hanks thanks dear wonderful update dear

Edited by Mahimaan - 29 June 2013 at 6:39am

ritzy09

Go to top