Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-Winter Sonata-Thread 7 (Page 44)

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Waiting..

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25dancydreamerasmi123pallavisarkarmaanugeetuPiyu75sree10its_mepayal.gupta177ritzy09PaintedSkyDevilClanMaaneetDeewangilehrlove2_somapunam2712impoojavermamayyovrinda22Madhuri53spvdInfinity.singh24

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25dancydreamerasmi123pallavisarkarPiyu75april12its_mesree10payal.gupta177DevilClanritzy09ambeernlove2_soma_SharmeenLuvsGCpunam2712mayyoMaaneetDeewangilehrvrinda22Madhuri53khwaishfanspvdInfinity.singh24

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25rampintiasmi123pallavisarkarPiyu75april12sree10its_mepayal.gupta177ritzy09DevilClanambeernMaaneetDeewangilehrlove2_somapunam2712mayyoMadhuri53khwaishfanspvdInfinity.singh24

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123dancydreamerPiyu75pallavisarkarsree10its_meapril12payal.gupta177PaintedSkyritzy09ambeernlove2_somamayyo_SharmeenLuvsGClehrMadhuri53khwaishfanspvdsingh24Infinity.

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

jaasz_25dancydreamerrampintiasmi123pallavisarkarPiyu75its_meapril12sree10LadyArwenpayal.gupta177ritzy09PaintedSkyambeernDevilClanlove2_somapunam2712mayyoMadhuri53khwaishfanspvdInfinity.

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

jaasz_25rampintiasmi123pallavisarkarPiyu75its_meapril12sree10LadyArwenpayal.gupta177ritzy09ambeernPaintedSkylove2_somamayyoMaaneetDeewangilehrMadhuri53khwaishfanspvdInfinity.singh24

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Shruthe and Ash for the banner

Thank you friends for your likes and comments.

I managed to respond to few of you. Sorry who commented later because I am not able to respond due to some problem in accessing IF properly.

Mishtiritu, heytal, Bul3, sonu4ever – pg 34

kawaii_geet  hinal – Pg 35

Hermoso, dqno1, turbulence, Pjmaangeet – Pg 36

Maaneetpuneet – Pg37

Hnosheen, Alamelu, jasraj123, Shruthe, sree10  – Pg38

_lakshmi- -Pg40

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter 47 – Abhi Mujh mein kahin

Tujh se shuru meri har dua hai

Tujh pe khatam meri har aarzu hai...

Tujhe zindagi dene mein khud meet jau

Tu jo nahi to mein bhi na jee pau...

Keh na sakungi tumse mere dil ka haal

Darti hu khone se tumhe zindagi ho jaaye fir betaal...

Labzo ki kami kabhi mehsus nahi huyi

Dil ki baat tum tak aankhon ne pohcha di...

Kaise roku mein khud ko jo namumkin hai

Dil ye mera ab bas main mere nahi hai...

Ibadat hai tu meri bandagi hai tu

Meri Dhadkte dil ki saasein hai tu...

By mishtiritu

Next few days were no less than an emotional roller coaster for all.

Daadima was happy beyond words when she got that most important call from Dr. Rastogi. She came immediately to be with her Maan not knowing that just few minutes back, Geet left with a heavy heart. Lekin jaana toh tha use…bas who lamha jaan leva tha. Fingers laced with each other, his eyes kissed her. Gently loosening his hold he blinked his eyes giving her permission. As she neared the door she heard him "raat ko aaogi na"

She turned and with tears streaming down her cheeks, ran and leaned on him. Somehow stopping herself from hugging him, she just closed her eyes and said it all by brushing her lips on his forehead.

This life was his then how could she not…

Link -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58qvGCFLh-8

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi

Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi

Kuch aisi lagan is lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera

Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa

Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loon zaraa

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi

Dr Rastogi told Daadima about Misty's visit and it's affect. He refused to tell her the actual name and only said this much

"Mrs. Khurana, this is very tough time for Maan and all his loved ones. You are one and as much as I can gather so is she. As a doctor I just want best for my patient and I am sure so do you. So don't complicate the matter and give them time to come to you. Let Maan heal under your blessings and her care. I am sure once he is better, he himself will tell you about her. It is his right not mine."

Maan had read his Daadima's eyes restlessness.

"Humein sirf aapki khushi chaiye beta. Hum unhein sar ankhon pe rakhenge. Agar aapki khushi unmein hai toh humari haan apake saath hai. I will solve every problem for your happiness my child"

Maan smiled and held her hand gently "I know Daadima. Par mein aapko use apnana chahta hoon isliye nahi ki woh sirf meri pasand hai balki isliye ki woh aapki pasand ke layak hai. This is not the right moment for either you or her Daadima. I promise that the day I get discharged from here I will tell you everything….I promise."

Naintara was pacing to and from furiously as Dev gave update to his mom about what was going on.

As he kept down the phone he whined "Now I will have to go to office also and work with that Adi. The day I get real power, I will throw that good for nothing loyal dog"

Naintara fumed "You just go and impress clients and leave Adi's tension. There are much bigger problems here. One doesn't finish another one starts. Who the hell is this Mishty? What if in reality there is someone in Maan's life. He himself was any less that now we have someone roaming around this house also to make our life hell."

Dev gritted his teeth "Don't worry Naintara. I will soon find out more about this Mishty. If she is real then she has just made a biggest mistake of her life by crossing our path."

Planning and scheming continued in the one corner of Khurana Mansion as other corner kept on praying for his fast recovery.

Adi managed office in spite of Dev's presence. He had found a big support from whole staff and especially Geet. Even people like Sasha and Tasha gave there 110% as that was the respect Maan sir commanded from all his employees.

Three days later, some staff had come to meet him along with Dev. Maan was very impressed when Dev told him that he had personally spoken to top 10 clients and written to everyone else making them aware of his accident and allaying any fears of delays to any projects. But it was Adi's statement which made him really proud.

"Yes sir, all clients are satisfied. As a matter of fact it was Geet's idea and she prioritised the entire list of projects and clients based on size, criticality, stage and status of projects. Dev Sir, Sasha and I are all managing projects with close deadlines and Geet provides us with daily dashboards."

He smiled and thanked her through his eyes. She was hidden behind Adi but still could not hide warmth as it reached her cheeks and touched corners of her lowered eyes at his words

"Thank you to all of you for supporting Dev like this in need of the hour. I am lucky to have you all working with me."

But night times were pure bliss for Maan. His Mishty will come dot at nine and he wondered if she just lurked around the hospital to wait for Daadima to leave.

Five days after the accident

Just like everyday, even today Maan just adored as she walked in wearing one of her simple salwar kurti, dancing jhumkas and fresh flowers in her hand.  He smiled as she shyly changed the flowers in the vase and disposed the old ones.

Maan waited for her to come closer and immediately clasped her hand. A small smile played on her lips as she shyly asked him like everyday if he had eaten his dinner. He just shook his head and she glared at him with slight anger. Sitting down, she picked up the tray and adjusted his bed. Like everyday he pouted seeing hospital food and she sighed knowing very well his antics.

She removed tiffin box from her bag and opened it.

Though it was soup and  fried rice, but knowledge that it was full of her love, Maan relished every bite without a single complain. Waise bhi uske haath ka bana khana uske haath se….zaher bhi hota toh amrit ban jaata.

As she picked up his empty plate, he held her hand. Like everyday, she nodded and took out another box and ate the same dinner with him while he overlooked at her affectionately. His love filled gaze made her toes curl  as butterflies attacked her tummy. Shying, blushing, slowly somehow she finished her dinner and then cleaned both the plates.

She cut an apple for him and fed him with her own hands. Tinkling of her bangles, jingling of her jhumkas, music from her payal just soothed him as she moved around, feeding him, looking after him.

Dhoop mein jalte huey tann ko, chhaya pedh ki mill gayee
Roothe bachche ki hansi jaise, phuslaane se phir khill gayee

Sixth Day

Just like everyday, Geet finished her work today and rushed to PG. She hurried around the kitchen making dinner for him knowing fully well that janab will not have hospital food. But she loved it. She didn't even remember at what age she started cooking but never had she felt so much happiness which she felt surging through her when she was cooking for him. Maybe an occasional sweet she may have made for her bauji or favourite sabji for her mom but cooking for Maan filled her with immense satisfaction. She would scour net to download healthy recipes for him and give her entire attention in making simple but food full of her care and love for him….just him.

Kuchh aisa hi abb mehsoos dil ko ho rahaa hai
Barson ke puraane zakhm pe marham laga saa hai
Kuch aisa rahem, iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa

Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loon zaraa

She waited endlessly in the hospital garden for visiting hours to be over so as to slip inside to see him. Whole day's restlessness was at it's zenith. She only knew how she spent those long hours in office looking at his empty cabin, forcing herself to focus on work just to do better in his absence so that he is not worried about office. She wanted to contribute best according to her abilities not even realising that sometimes intentions is what makes all the difference.

Keeping her surging impatience in check, her whole mood just changed as she stepped in his room. Her life and soul lying there. It has been six days today and he definitely seemed better. Colour had come back to his face and he was able to move around a little bit. Drip had been removed and his right hand had been freed for movement. His throat had recovered but there was still a white bandage around his head and his left arm was in a sling.

Though his eyes were closed, she knew he was waiting for her. She didn't know how but he always knew when she entered his room. Poor girl never realised that apart from being punctual like a clock, he could recognise her aroma even blindfolded. When she waited for his glimpse whole day then how could it be one sided as even he waited with abated breath for the moment when she would enter bringing sunshine in his heart.

In all these days Geet had realised futility of fighting her emotions. They both knew very well how much they loved each other and mere words or silence could not alter the facts. She had finally given into the destiny and decided not to break his heart ever again. His accident had almost shaken her up from what looked like a deep slumber of denial. Who was she running away from and why? If something had happened to him that day, even death would not have given her solace knowing that she gave him pain the moment she decided to move away from him. In the end was it even possible to go away from him? If staying close to him gave him even slightest of happiness she will never go away from him. She didn't care what their relationship was called. For his happiness, she could do anything. She had submitted herself to him.

Dor se tooti patang jaisi, thi ye zindagani meri
Aaj ho kal ho mera naa ho
Har din thi kahani meri
Ik bandhan naya peechhe se abb mujhko bulaaye
Aane waley kal ki kyun fikar mujhko sata jaaye

Ik aisi chubhan iss lamhe me hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa

Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loon zaraa

These new realisations and unsaid confession had brought in lot of changes in their relationship. Suddenly there was heightened awareness of each other. His mere glance will turn her all red. His pout when she asked him to eat hospital food would increase her heartbeat to dangerous levels. With shaking clammy hands, she only knew how she managed to get food out for him. Her dusht daanv very well knew of his affect on her but loved tormenting her. Her flushed face and shy demeanour just added to her charm and he just treasured that colour of love on her face for him.

By the end of dinner, her breath would be hitched and with every bite into the apple he would held her hand caressing it softly. Her eyes would be lowered but every nerve would tingle as those white teeth suck into the soft flesh of apple and his thumb glided on her hand. She never knew that such a simple touch could send shivers down a spine.

"Kya unhein bhi aisa hota hai Babaji"

Babaji would have also smiled at her innocent unsaid question. His favourite child had no idea that her man had been a gone case since the day he saw those bewitching brown eyes on one rainy morning at a simple bus stop. When her mere thought was enough then how her innocent touches tormented and pleasured him. Those lowered eyes, those blushes, thought heightened heartbeats, hitched breaths and loving gentle caresses were their expression of love. They were a spoken and yet a silent confession "I love you"

Precap - Humne dekhi hai

The following 259 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bdnimmi26sweetnsourx3Jasmin81deeps_againlwgeetaaahsapcashanmannehavashionly4mailssdg26mishimGeeMaashubhiguptagayathripriyankCandy_jsjaasz_25Sarah08kashmaaneetcooljigushah-jahanGargi.Gbusybee21vidz.manirajKangmannyramavishDraculaUntoldTia23Blushsana678--Yashvi--sony1990dancydreamercutesrijurampintisravanthi93manook22gurti227peru.c.patelLavenderJaneRochesterjojo2802aparnapoduriMaanforever9290860623Cyberlifekrishna.ronukrnllathaauasmi123-Trinity-...Roses123...bhakbhartifancrazedfan19optimismcyberprincessvij10CHERUKURI9Shefali16pallavisarkarsanj1905MSgayatrimishtimohabbatvaninair95Whitepigeonmaneet2086gudmeetrostlovepoosandhyabanojSukham12lakshmisalvadiMONIJA78annbellqueenbee001sweet-mishtyTheSunShinecvrocksCiaMaaneetShalinaparbinmaanugeetugiaa567826_chaitraangelmishtykainturakiranParimishtyshruthiruchstracy1191Piyu75silent_whispersaashi14NoshiMaaneetD_4_DevilReelyROSExxpari1689varthyadi000april12sanam1234uahsaaspyarkadrashtirockzzLuvforeversahibasharmamounacutyprachidalmiaits_memansiahmedneha512Tamanna_TJkeerthi90myramabinNH1971ambili123fatema_007cutestar12micky11CrystalSayapingu.tinguSphinxmayashrisawant7LadyArwensree10--Dia--Be.edgyindiegirlMina420cherieLovermuskaan...asmanikiran99i rokcyum321gurti30sheetalvasaanjalisen85sweetysaranCrazyMaaneetFanchange12love4allbilly_ritud_soniapreetymaaneetaditi_2010hottyangelpayal.gupta177Sophronia_GoldenStarz_snehapriyamehak173shri12...RIDDHIMA...lizzy84Sundari._SnowFlakes_DevilClandhakdhak22sporthy_smile2816anyaa.gurtiminelove24HeytzMaaneetCherishhdeep002-indu-Maaneet099KoolsmilemishtiritutellymeTeamMcSwarekHanishadevicrazydream--Fairy--Niharika.NairTinkerBellamaaneet5kiran_ratifantesy-Veritaserum-ambeernpaponeconrupzloveumrk-1_nandy_-memorable-krati5harshithaaaaaaapreeti.1ajennPaintedSkyshalini01anjucoolnihatrisonu4everAlamelusmallvilleBul3janu_2006monikasethpop77flowers4usweet scorpioprerna1anuandaviswetha10shalini_sMehek25t_areebhinal_maaneet--aarthi--maanseeShalvekawaii_geetmaanmeet1--Ratna--Ash1991VSai2008preethiaSoapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapezaara2212ammu5Remya_PillaiTyroShruthelove2_soma-Gemini-Padfoot_ProngsCraziest_MGmayyoimpoojavermapoongs123kabslocksgill123vandy28priyasreepunam2712Khaleesi__SharmeenLuvsGClehrMaaneetDeewangiLILY111144sanum23aparna3011dqno1DimaagKaKeeda-lakshmi-JeevanaPvrinda22gorgeousqueen.tamanna1391_BlackPearl_--Zehnaseeb--abinash079mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumasspvdInfinity.Donnaasingh24

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
That was splendid update di...
I loved it...
Awww... I loved when he said raat ko aaogi na...
Uff... I wanted a hug but chalo forehead kiss mil gaya...
That was sooo sweet and serine..
Dr.Rastogi.. Smart and understandable doc yaar...
I loved maan's answer to dadima...
Grrhhh this stupid DEVNT I will kill them... Kamine... 
ADI... U r best... Chalo din me uski wajah se mishty apne maan ko mili...
Awww... Kitne bechain rehte hai dono milne ke liye...
Raat kab hogi and kab wo aayegi and apne haatho se khana khilaayegi...
Sachi it was sooo pure and cute... How she made him eat and he made her eat...
Apple session main fayda utha rahe ho maan babu...
and than geet's question... Hayeee... Meri jhalli geet...
It was beautiful update di...
Continue soon...
And the song is my fav... It always make me smile...
and today ur update made me smile more than the song...
Take care... Luv ya...

Edited by mishtiritu - 28 June 2013 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09kawaii_geetMadhuri53

Go to top