ritzy09

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
beautiful update
wow just loved it
whole khurana family past is out and feeling bad for maan
waise where r raj and pammi r they dead or still alive ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

gill123 IF-Sizzlerz
gill123
gill123

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Just loved it maan mother is such a great lady loved it waiting 4 next

ritzy09

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
What do i say... 

It was brilliant... second update without maaneet, but again it was fab!!!
The past of maan is so painful... completely heart wrenching.. Its so true na... u might have the whole world with you, all the money., but what really matters is few people who love and care for you and a true humsafar... 
Its so sad that maan's dad did something that was so immoral, unethical when yashwardhan and daadi have been so much full of high morals and examples of such high principles... 
But in all this i have a great admiration for Krishna.. its not easy to deal with infidelity of ur husband... a woman can tolerate any amount of pain and can hold patience against anything but not a husband who cheated on their relation... though she was going thro her last days, she didnt let any of it hinder her from doing her duties as a responsible member of the house... i loved especially the part where in she asks daadaji and daadi to not be against Raj as she was taking her last breath and they needed him... and ofcourse her advice to maan about treating dev and vicky as his younger brothers...  She even got them married before her demise.. 
And this sums up to what maan is... he has qualities of his mom and daadaji and completely unlike his dad... he believes in character of a person and judges them by their deeds rather than other showy things...  and i really loved the way you differentiated the characters of maan and dev !!! 
So there is something that happened to vicky and Maan is in search of him... and then there was some issue in college too... i guess, these would be dealt with in ur upcoming updates... 
This update was very emotional ritzy.. there are places in which i actually had tears in my eyes... the way you had portrayed the pain and deeds and flow of events, they were so touching and heart wrenching... and it justified why Daadi agreed about Geet !! its the character of a person and their deeds that defines them and nothing else... 
Daadi just visualized krishna in geet and what happiness it would bring in the life of her Maan... and she just listened to her conscience and decided on the basis of her husband's and krishna's thoughts...

And daadi also cleared the doubt of geet of being a widow... its so true na.. was it her fault to lose her husband? it was destiny's game and she was in no way responsible for any of it... So here its all cleared --- Maan's past and Geet's doubts about her self ...
Loved the update... it was just brilliance...

am so looking forward for daadi - maan confrontation... 

Edited by Shruthe - 08 July 2013 at 12:53pm

ritzy09

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

It took me 45 mins or more to read this update, because I had tears and I was unable to read it.  Maan's mom Krishna was a great women, wow, no women would have done such a huge sacrifice when she is on death bed, but she did, she made Raj n Pammi marry so that dadi n dada don't lose their son.  And I can say Maan is exactly like her, he may not be expressive but still he is tender n gentle and most important he gave all his love to his step brother.
Dadimaa wonderfully put this across to Geet.. No wonder Dev has such idiotic brains Angry
I am glad that Geet accepted cant wait to see what is in store..

I wish Maan, Geet, Dadimaa get truly what they deserve and get all happiness Smile

Wonderful update Ritzy Smile

ritzy09

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

ritzy09

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
awww this was one of the best updates of the ff
not bcoz of anyone else other than krishna ji

it is said that life teaches us a lot n bcoz of those lessons we  become what we are... the same was with krishna

her life as orphan taught her the value of love n respect which she didnt receive but then she gave sooo much love to others that no one would ever feel left out

i have no words to tell about her... she was suffering so much yet she didnt think about her pain n told maan's dada ji to accept raj back

she even divorced him before going n got them married

she is really an epitome of courage, love, respect, bravery just like lord krishna is... Her name also describes her so well...

n maan he was a small boy n yet he couldnt see the pain his mother went through...

I really loved how krishna taught maan to accept dev n vicky as her brothers... she never envied pammi or her kids but thought about their good only

Pammi's character isnt known much but leaving vicky back she did a good deed...

Poor Maan he was losing himself in darkness day by day after krishna n his dada ji passed away...

Vicky whom he brought up like his son also didnt understand his pain when he slapped vicky... i hope vicky sees through the anger maan's love for him...

n i felt like dadi was searching for krishna in geet n she found her as well... yes it isnt to forget someone who was so selfless but i hope her expectations from geet dont disappoint her in the future...

loved how dadi asked her to fill the house with love n happiness again like before

n geet's reply was just awww... hum dono milke wapas layenge iss ghar ki khusiya wapas...

heheheheee as soon as geet has agreed dadi has become like a kid n she is surely planning something naughty...

waiting to see what happens next

ritzy09

Go to top